• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War Demarco . . . . .

Comment

WAR broner

Comment

broner is a big guy,i'll still hold opinion on how good he is until he's at 140,guys as big as him

Comment

War DeMarco.

Comment

War Bromarco

Comment

war tony.......

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                Broner said a few words and Demarco Responded with a Okay man whatever you say padding on his shoulders and then shook his hand, then broner walks away with his head down hands in pockets. Hopkins Looks at him like you OKay.
                More like Broner talking a little smack and DeMarco not wanting to get into it gives Broner a jester of lets just be friends and gives him a hand shake. Broner is going to show you guys greatness tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                  broner is a big guy,i'll still hold opinion on how good he is until he's at 140,guys as big as him
                  DeMarco is big too. He could easily be at 140 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                    WAAAAAR BRONER...Demarco got a Problem on his hands
                    I agree, he is going to have a problem getting fights after he forces Broner to take a knee in the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                      More like Broner talking a little smack and DeMarco not wanting to get into it gives Broner a jester of lets just be friends and gives him a hand shake. Broner is going to show you guys greatness tomorrow night.
                      could be man. to me it looked like a man telling a child alright, no need for all this talk its already gonna happen, we find out tommorow. Hes not intrested in what broner has to say and just cut him off in the middle of it and let him go and sell them wolf tickets to his crew.

Comment

Working...
                      X