Collapse
No announcement yet.

I refuse to sleep with her.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] I refuse to sleep with her.

Me and my friend workout together at least 3 times a week. She a great partner because she like running, crossfit, boxing, yoga. Lately she's been texting me like crazy about working out or randoms things. Every time I try to talk to her about my wife she changes the subject. Yesterday I found out that she broke up with her boyfriend a few weeks ago. This morning she text me at 8:02 am asking me If I want to go with her to a yoga class tomorrow. Do you think she wants some of this slick Haitian american?

Sounds like she might want it. If you want to turn her off, just show her your youtube channel. That will scare her off for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
      Sounds like she might want it. If you want to turn her off, just show her your youtube channel. That will scare her off for sure.

Ha, I have 3 youtube channels.

Comment

She's a very attractive girl but I do not want to get involved with her because she is a great friend, workout partner, motivator. If we get involved, all that will change.

Comment

All or nothing.

Comment

your wife dude. your wife.

it'll cost you a lot more than your marriage if you get caught.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              your wife dude. your wife.

it'll cost you a lot more than your marriage if you get caught.
              I know. I only want to be friends with her. I hope she doesn't try to press on.

Comment

tell her you're married and you cant have some woman texting you at 8 am.

hell, i'm not married, and i tell my women i can't be having them text me at 8 AM

Comment

If you are married man you should not even put yourself in position to cheat,you took an oath and swore to be faithful.would that other woman commit herself to only you like your wife did?

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                    I know. I only want to be friends with her. I hope she doesn't try to press on.
                    let me ask you..does you wife know this girl??if not then thats not a friend

Comment

Working...
                    X