Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adolf Hitler; historical villain or underrated hero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
    Exactly, they got more gypsies than any other European country and they want to get rid of them like all other European countries.
    You missed my joke buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Are you trying to set a bait or are you just plain stupid?
      Neither. All of this is just a matter of fact.

You're just bitter that nobody gives a shit about Denmark and the Germans probably rolled your sorry asses too.

Your claim to fame is a degenerate gambler that looks like uncle fester and a guy who got pwned by Ward and Calzaghe.

Gtfo outta my thread you milky bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
        Get that weak **** outta here.

Hitler thought big.

Thats Zionist crybaby propaganda. They're giving him way too much credit. The real number is around 1 to 2 million.

No.

Are you?
        Thinking big makes it worse.

End of the day, they found his dead body and discovered he only has one ball.

AN extraordinary account from a German army medic has finally confirmed what the world long suspected: Hitler only had one ball.

War veteran Johan Jambor made the revelation to a priest in the 1960s, who wrote it down.

The priest?s document has now come to light – 23 years after Johan?s death.

The war tyrant?s medical condition has been mocked for years in a British song.

The lyrics are: ?Hitler has only got one ball, the other is in the Albert Hall. His mother, the dirty b****r, cut it off when he was small.?

Until now there has never been complete proof Hitler was monorchic – the medical term for having one testicle.

But the document tells how Johan saw the proof with his own eyes. In the account, he relives the horror of serving as an army medic in World War I.

Saved Hitler ... Johan Jambor
        Saved Hitler ... Johan Jambor
        He died aged 94 in 1985, but had told his secret to priest Franciszek Pawlar, who kept a note of their conversation.

Johan?s friend Blassius Hanczuch confirmed the priest?s account of how the medic saved Hitler?s life. He said: ?In 1916 they had their hardest fight in the Battle of the Somme.

?For several hours, Johan and his friends picked up injured soldiers. He remembers Hitler.

?They called him the ?Screamer?. He was very noisy. Hitler was screaming ?help, help?.

?His abdomen and legs were all in blood. Hitler was injured in the abdomen and lost one testicle. His first question to the doctor was: ?Will I be able to have children??.?

Blassius said that when the Nazis swept to power Johan began to suffer nightmares and blame himself for saving Hitler.

Hitler?s genitals have long caused controversy. Some historians dismissed the ?one ball? song as propaganda. But an alleged Soviet autopsy on Hitler backed it up.

Records show Hitler did suffer a groin injury in the Somme.

It is the first time an interview with anyone who treated Hitler during WWI has come to light.

Dr Martin Farr, senior lecturer at Newcastle University School of Historical Studies, said last night: ?This genuinely new twist is fascinating.?

a.peake@the-sun.co.uk

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler_...y_Got_One_Ball

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1945960.ece

Comment

Super lame, even for a Friday. :durr1:

Sorry Poon, but you really are shot to bits when it comes to humour. Worse than Jones Jr.

Comment

Neither. All of this is just a matter of fact.

You're just bitter that nobody gives a shit about Denmark and the Germans probably rolled your sorry asses too.

Your claim to fame is a degenerate gambler that looks like uncle fester and a guy who got pwned by Ward and Calzaghe.

Gtfo outta my thread you milky bastard.
            You are a fool.

*leaves*

Comment

Hitler did more with one ball in a span of 10 years than most of you sniveling dogs will ever do with 2 in your entire lifetime.

Send it.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                Super lame, even for a Friday. :durr1:

Sorry Poon, but you really are shot to bits when it comes to humour. Worse than Jones Jr.
                This is a serious thread.

Think about it Pitty, how many people did Tony Blair kill based on lies?

At least Hitler had integrity when he killed. He didn't bother making up stories as to why he killed, he just killed.

YOu gotta respect that. Todays leaders are certified killers, but too pussy to be upfront about it.

Comment

Hitler did more with one ball in a span of 10 years than most of you sniveling dogs will ever do with 2 in your entire lifetime.

Send it.
                  Yes but when I cum, my balls give me double what he does. I am not interested in policitcs, ruling a country/army, murdering jews etc...

I am happy to live my simple life, and get laid, with my 2 balls getting sucked.

Was he a good leader? Well he lost so I don't think so.

Comment

A guy who murdered 5 million ppl u think is a hero? not that i like jews, i certainly do not.... But no one deserves to be murdered in ovens, u need to go jump off a cliff u sick ****.

Comment

Does everyone on BS have a vagina?

What did he do that any other ambitious world leader hasn't done? Why does he get a disproportionate amount of player hating as opposed to someone like Kissinger who authorized the murder of 2 million plus Cambodians?

I guess thats the thrust of this thread, how come Hitler gets railed, but other guys who have killed just as much or moar, get a pass?

Comment

Working...
                      X