• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anybody heard what hopkins said?

Comment

Originally posted by Haka View Post
      Lol look at leonard ellerbre
      lol i see how fast he disappeared.that dude is such a leech, worse than team pacs entourage. plus he always has the sex face evertime he stares at floyd

Comment

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
        why was Floyd trying to talk about basketball

I agree, Floyd showed weakness by trying to bring up that they played basketball together. That is a major ***** move on Floyd's part. One thing had nothing to do with the other. You are fighters and the man just called you out.

But Shane, we played basketball together remember, why do you want to fight me? I thought you and I were friends? Do you remember the ice cream we had at Dairy Queen? What the phuk does that have to do with boxing? The man just called you out.

Floyd you coward.

Floyd peed all over himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          I actually agree with Floyd for once: Kellerman does talk too much. He has Floyd on one side, Shane on the other, and his priority seems to be his own voice.
          yea for real I'm tired of this bull****. What gives that ****in ******ed no name pompous **** (Kellerman) the right to think that he's more important than Floyd/Mosley. NO ONE. NOT A SINGLE PERSON ON EARTH wants to hear what that moronic ***** has to say. If you polled the ringside fans and asked them what do you want to hear, Shane/Floyd talk or Kellerman talk, I guarantee you 98% (the 2% being Kellerman's family in attendance) would vote for Kellerman to shut the **** UP and let Floyd and Mosley talk because THEY are afterall the people we are FANS of not Kellerman. He's a disrespectful snotty little *****.

Comment

[QUOTE=Al Haymon;6137596]Watch as Arum uses Shane's name as an excuse to hide Manny from Floyd.

wtf u talkin about?? Pac wants floyd. sr is the one hiding floyd from pac.

Comment

LMAO! The look on ***** boy's face when Max said you ain't going to talk and take my MIC away. Jim!

lol ***** boy floyd looked like some one just took his new toy away from him.

Max owned Floyd big time.

Dear ***** boy. Don't mess with Mad Max when he has the MIC and don't ever try to take the MIC from him again because he will send this **** to commercial and you will be left talking to yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                I actually agree with Floyd for once: Kellerman does talk too much. He has Floyd on one side, Shane on the other, and his priority seems to be his own voice.
                yea for real I'm tired of this bull****. What gives that ****in ******ed no name pompous **** (Kellerman) the right to think that he's more important than Floyd/Mosley. NO ONE. NOT A SINGLE PERSON ON EARTH wants to hear what that moronic ***** has to say. If you polled the ringside fans and asked them what do you want to hear, Shane/Floyd talk or Kellerman talk, I guarantee you 98% (the 2% being Kellerman's family in attendance) would vote for Kellerman to shut the **** UP and let Floyd and Mosley talk because THEY are afterall the people we are FANS of not Kellerman. He's a disrespectful snotty little *****.

Comment

LOLLLL I love Kellerman! no ****! hahaha

Comment

Give shane a chance to figth Mayweather it would be a better fight than Marquez, shane is bigger faster than marquez.

Comment

I really think Mosley could knock Floyd out, no hating here, just based on what I've seen.

Comment

Working...
                      X