No announcement yet.

Must Have's/Debatable/Cant have Fighters on P4P Lists

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
    bradley is more debatable than a must have....he got a gift decision win against pac, and almost got taken out (can even argue that bradley lost) against a guy ranked #10 at 140...

froch should be a must have instead of bradley...and danny garcia and mikey garcia should be included in the "can't have" category...especially mikey garcia whose only notable wins are salido and a past it juanma..

and wladimir klitschko is a "must have"...

I gotta disagree with you on mikey garcia,, I dont like garcia but the dude has serious skills and poise....

in 2012 salido was a monster and juanma was #1 looking to get his title back..
    This year Garcia beat both easily,, Yes salido was getting into his groove when it was stopped but garcia had been dominating till then, and he dominated Juanma like he was suppose to... He didnt pull a broner and go 12 hard rounds and come out with a split dec...

honestly after the top 5 guys it is highly debatable on #6-10

Comment

nice thread

Must have's= Floyd,Rigo,Ward,JMM almost must have's=Pac,Sergio
      Debatables=Klitbros,Froch,Donaire,MGarcia,Mares,Ma tthysse,Canelo,Broner,GGG,bradley

Comment

Salido is a better win than anything WKlit has done in years so how is he (WKlit) a must have

Comment

P4P lists can literally change in an instant. How is Bradley not a P4P guy? Look at his resume. Why are so many people picking him against Marquez? He is P4P.

Roy Jones struggled vs Tarver and fell from the top spot, and then KTFO in the rematch and dropped completely, for instance.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
            nice thread

Must have's= Floyd,Rigo,Ward,JMM almost must have's=Pac,Sergio
            Debatables=Klitbros,Froch,Donaire,MGarcia,Mares,Ma tthysse,Canelo,Broner,GGG,bradley
            Thank you for actually having your own break down...

Serg isnt on my list anymore just because he looked like a totally old and worn out vs murray,, I thought he lost that fight... But he did win so i can see how some guys still have him on their lists..

Comment

People hate on bradley alot but the dude has a terrific resume

beat miguel vasquez
              Beat junior witter overseas for a belt
              beat undefeated peterson
              beat undefeated abregu
              beat undefeated alexander
              Got a victory from the judges vs pac
              beat ruslan in a life and death struggle inwhich bradley fought stupid in the 1st round and almost got iced..

Dude has heart

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
                Salido is a better win than anything WKlit has done in years so how is he (WKlit) a must have
                Wlad is the best thrower of the jab and the right hand in all of boxing and he doesn't belong on the list?

P4P doesn't matter though. It is just fantasy masturbation. The heavyweight division is like the Olympics. The divisions below heavyweight are like the disabled Olympics for the size-challenged.

Comment

yes you must have bradley a guy who got 2 gift decisions in his last 2 fights

Comment

Working...
                  X