No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    AMC makes quality shows that's disappointing to hear as I'm not a fan of Mad men in the least.

As for Walking Dead, I loved the show. A couple of the episodes lacked, but man, that first episode was some of the best TV I seen. It was hard to live up to that first show.

I'm certainly looking forward to this. I'm a sucker for Zombies though so pretty much any Zombie **** will keep me interested.
    AMC does make great shows but they're fuking idiots when it comes to managing the business aspect.

Ditto, anything Zombie apocolypse related and i'm there.

Comment

I watched the first season every week.....was so excited when this show aired.....

but i kind of fizzled after the first episode

i dont want a zombie kill-a-thon.....but the show is just lacking something

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        AMC makes quality shows that's disappointing to hear as I'm not a fan of Mad men in the least.

As for Walking Dead, I loved the show. A couple of the episodes lacked, but man, that first episode was some of the best TV I seen. It was hard to live up to that first show.

I'm certainly looking forward to this. I'm a sucker for Zombies though so pretty much any Zombie **** will keep me interested.
        Pretty much exactly how I feel. I'm very worried that all the changes will result in Walking Dead sucking now, but the first season was good enough for me to tune in and see. That first episode was ridiculous though.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
          The first season sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
            i dont want a zombie kill-a-thon.....but the show is just lacking something
            It's just poorly written. The dialogue and characters are barely above the level of soap opera writing, which is an unforgivable flaw in such a character driven show.
            Originally posted by GranTorino View Post
            Like the others have said, the first episode was brimming with potential and it just tailed off after that. I don't mind them diverging from the source material as long as it works, which it hasn't in The Walking Dead. Why the hell is Shane still alive!?
            Last edited by S.G.; 10-04-2011, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Season 2 premiere tonight.

it's actually 1 hr and a half.

Comment

Actually its more like 55min at most, the rest is commercials

Comment

Seems like it's been 2 years since the first season. Geez.

Comment

I wonder what's going to happen to that prick(Shane) this season. Will Rick ever find out about what his skanky wife did?

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                      I wonder what's going to happen to that prick(Shane) this season. Will Rick ever find out about what his skanky wife did?
                      Fuk Shane but she did think her husband was dead. If your spouse is dead, you move on and start fuking someone else.

Comment

Working...
                      X