No announcement yet.

AND NEW 147lb champion floyd mayweather jr so stfu *******s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AND NEW 147lb champion floyd mayweather jr so stfu *******s

he looked real good moved very well showed he still has his legs showed he is still as fast as ever great performance .

and all you calling floyd a cheater f u go back and watch the fight after cortez took the point away victor and floyd touched gloves went to neutral corners and cortez said box then when they got to the centre of the ring ortiz try to hug floyd a 3rd time floud hugged him and after hit this is a fight ortiz had huged floyd 2 times before .this was in the middle of the fight protect your self at all time and if you watch floyd fights you would know he take that very seriously .so stfu *******s.

also **** larry merchent how many time has he tried to down floyd after a win they should sack that ****.

all i can say is how is pacquaio going to get out of the way of those right hands and imo ortiz has better defense then pacquaio.

all i can say is what 16 month layoff

Comment

Comment

definately floyd has come back as d # 1 P4P king, KO artist of the year... really worth paying PPv.. shoud be proud of him bringing back the glory of boxing...

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
          all i can say is what 16 month layoff

Let's hope it doesn't take 16 more months for the superfight to happen.

Comment

after cortez took the point away victor and floyd touched gloves went to neutral corners and cortez said box then when they got to the centre of the ring ortiz try to hug floyd a 3rd time floud hugged him and after hit this is a fight ortiz had huged floyd 2 times before .
            um you left out the part where floyd pretends to hug Ortiz back...so as to make dumb Ortiz let his guard down even more than it already was.

i agree 100% Ortiz is dumb. but come on that **** was not on the up and up!!!

was it legal? YES. was it genius? YES. would i have done it? if i thought of it, YES.

Comment

Yep, definitely 15 years old

Comment

lol sucker punching a cherry picked opponent with a payed ref. what a legacy.lol

Comment

floyd proved he could come forward against a big ww

Comment

floyd proved he could come forward against a big ww
                    by sucker punching him.....lol

Comment

Working...
                    X