Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gator speed gonna make Georgia cry.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I think Georgia and LSU were overrated out of the gate anyway. I expect Florida to win.
    i agree that LSU was overrated from the get go but Georgia acctually has mad talent Stafford, massaquoi, Moreno, A.J Green... their just not living up to what everyone made them out to be at the beginning of the season however they are still 7-1 and very much alive in the SEC

Comment

I don't think either Georgia or LSU are overrated actually. Put either one in any other division and they would likely be unfdefeated or 1 loss tops. Georgia is top 5 and LSU is in that top 10-15 range. The SEC is just so brutal that teams rarely emerge unscathed. I just hope Penn State loses a game because it would be a shame to have to watch another Big ten team get the smack down in another championship game...

Comment

It's almost time to get it on. Go Gators!!

Anyone have thoughts on texas - texas tech? That crabtree kid is probably the best college receiver since randy moss. he should probably win the heisman and a big game against texas might just solidify it for him. If texas wins the award will likely go to Colt.

Comment

Anyone have thoughts on texas - texas tech? That crabtree kid is probably the best college receiver since randy moss. he should probably win the heisman and a big game against texas might just solidify it for him. If texas wins the award will likely go to Colt.
          Crabtree is cold as hell but none the less Tech is by far one of THE most overrated teams in the country they've only played 1 ranked team and thats kansas and their now 5-3 and have lost to aevery ranked team they have played... i just dont understand were the hype of texas tech is coming from their going to get exposed this weekend for sure Texas by like 20 even in Lubbock.

I don't think either Georgia or LSU are overrated actually. Put either one in any other division and they would likely be unfdefeated or 1 loss tops. Georgia is top 5 and LSU is in that top 10-15 range. The SEC is just so brutal that teams rarely emerge unscathed. I just hope Penn State loses a game because it would be a shame to have to watch another Big ten team get the smack down in another championship game...
          Georgia and LSU would more than likely be undefeated in any confrence minus the Big 12 because their is such a HUGE drop off in talent from the Big 12 and SEC, Big 10 is whack minus Penn and and Pac 10,ACC, Big East... cmon. But in the Big 12 Georgia would be 1 loss and LSU would be 1-2 loss

Comment

49-10, lmao. **** Georgia. That's what you get for jumping up and down in the endzone last year.

Best team in the country = Florida Gators.

If Penn State or Texas lose a game the Gators are going to swoop in and win the whole shabang...

Comment

This just proves what I felt in the preseason that Florida was the best team in the SEC and could possibly beat anyone. To bad they couldn't beat Ole Miss. Now you guys have to pray For Texas, Texas Tech, Bama and PSU to do poorly. Good luck with that.

Comment

If TT goes through Texas, Ok st, Oklahoma, kansas, and Mizzou in the championship they deserve to go imo. The Big12 has been very good. Gators shoulda beat Ole Miss.

Comment

Originally posted by checkmania View Post
                  This just proves what I felt in the preseason that Florida was the best team in the SEC and could possibly beat anyone. To bad they couldn't beat Ole Miss. Now you guys have to pray For Texas, Texas Tech, Bama and PSU to do poorly. Good luck with that.
                  Texas and Tech are playing right now, so 1 of them will have a loss. Probably Tech. Florida will play bama in the SEC Championship game. PSU is the only undefeated team with a clear path to the NCG st this point.

Comment

Originally posted by checkmania View Post
                    If TT goes through Texas, Ok st, Oklahoma, kansas, and Mizzou in the championship they deserve to go imo. The Big12 has been very good. Gators shoulda beat Ole Miss.
                    No doubt. If Texas Tech goes undefeated they will have a very strong case for the NCG. The only way they might not get in is if Bama and Penn State are also undefeated. I don't see 3 teams going undefeated though...

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
                      Texas and Tech are playing right now, so 1 of them will have a loss. Probably Tech. Florida will play bama in the SEC Championship game. PSU is the only undefeated team with a clear path to the NCG st this point.
                      Honestly and you guys may not believe me but I always felt Texas Tech had a great team before this season started. They were my surprise team even though people knew Harrell and Crabs. I really don't see them losing this year. People have always knocked their D but tonight they are showing that they have a strong D along with an amazing offense. Those boys are flying around.

Comment

Working...
                      X