Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets say Sergio who is 37 has 2 fights left..what 2 do you want and why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sometimes wonder have much more fun boxing would be if the PFP nr 1 floyd maywather would fight the best fighters around his weight?

Imagine if floyd 2/3 years ago had fought Pac, and tomorrow there would be a headline saying Floyd mayweather vs Sergio martinez at 154 December 23.

That would make boxing a sport more execiting than foodball just like it was back when Ali fough best at the time.

Too bad boxing is driven by greed and run by scumbags and the PFP best fighter couldent care less about boxing or the fans he only cares for have much money he can make.
    Last edited by 110110110; 10-09-2012, 06:31 AM.

Comment

A warm up at 168 then a fight against Ward.

Martinez vs Floyd wouldn't be competitive. Martinez is too big, and too powerful.

Comment

Mayweather and Golovkin.

Comment

Canelo first.

His final fight to be one of the mega-fights people want to see, I don't care which of the super-star fighters find the stones to fight him, I just hope one of them do.

Comment

Martinez doesn't even come in at 168 on fight night so I doubt he's jumping up to superMW.

If he only had 2 more fight's it have to be against Mayweather and the Cotto/Canelo winner at 154.

Comment

Mayweather and Canelo

Comment

Id like to see him chase greatness and fight Froch and Ward...if he pulls that off he may enter the realm of the ATG'S

Comment

Carl Froch and Andre Ward. If he was able to beat them I bet he would be considered a legend then Though I don't think he can beat Ward though.

Comment

Why are people mentioning Golovkin???he does nothing for Sergio's legacy,dude has beaten no 1 and accomplished nothing so far in his career

Comment

mayweather and golovkin....

Comment

Working...
                      X