Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is floyd success due to the culture he appeals to, lack of intellect?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr Dre comes from a successful background

Comment

• Originally posted by NoLove View Post
      Exactly. Look at Drake. A rapper who is clearly good. Butthey dont like this guy because he comes from a successful background. If he came from a home of theft, violence he wouldbe worshipped.
      God you're a ****ing idiot and so is the ts. So selling millions of records mean people don't like him now? J cole isn't a "thug" and he's one of the most popular rappers. Kanye isn't a thug. The mods on this site suck how are u guys not banned with all the trolling/racism- race baiting. Get a life pls

Comment

• He attracts a bunch of thugs who are just like him. He attracts white kids from suburban areas too because they find his behavior "exciting".

Notice they're the only ones who support his actions? I grew up a Hamed fan & he was blasted for being confident while Floyd gets supported for being involved in drive bys at skating rinks, stealing iPhones & beating guards & women. For being a criminal.

Comment

• Would you say that hispanics are low intellect then? Because Floyds last fights have all been on Mexican holidays. He's obviously catering to the hispanic fan base. There aren't that many blacks buying ppvs so I guess you must be saying Mexicans are dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post
            Who are they? And who exactly doesnt like Drake? Hes one of if not the most popular Rap artist right now.

Way to have no idea what you are talking about.
            This guy is over in Europe and clearly doesn't know a thing about what American youths like.

Comment

• Originally posted by VVho View Post
              God you're a ****ing idiot and so is the ts. So selling millions of records mean people don't like him now? J cole isn't a "thug" and he's one of the most popular rappers. Kanye isn't a thug. The mods on this site suck how are u guys not banned with all the trolling/racism- race baiting. Get a life pls
              No racism intented. I am refering to black, white and hispanics.

Drake is popular among the mainstream public. I am talking about people from the 'hood' and ghettos.

Comment

• Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
                Would you say that hispanics are low intellect then? Because Floyds last fights have all been on Mexican holidays. He's obviously catering to the hispanic fan base. There aren't that many blacks buying ppvs so I guess you must be saying Mexicans are dumb.
                I believe the majority of the Mexican buy his cards for the Mexicans he has on the undercard, i.e. Canelo, Ponce, etc etc, but to answer your question it will be absurd and irresponsible of me to say there's no Mexicans of low intellect or to say there is no Mexicans who do not embrace the urban ghetto culture.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                  This guy is over in Europe and clearly doesn't know a thing about what American youths like.
                  Yes, I am over in Europe and I couldn't give a **** what American youths like.

Comment

• How have these piece of chit racists not been banned yet. Race baiting is ok in nsb now? I don't even think ip banning is good enough anymore.

Comment

• floyd success is due to him winning get over it

Comment

Working...
                      X