No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wlad: I May Have a Glass Jaw, But I'll Destroy Mormeck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wlad: I May Have a Glass Jaw, But I'll Destroy Mormeck

French boxer Jean-Marc Mormeck said on Wednesday he is confident that he can beat current WBA/IBF/WBO title holder Wladimir Klitschko in their heavyweight bout on December 10.

[Click Here To Read More]

Wlad has the worse trash talking ever.

Comment

Good to see a boxer not taking himself too seriously. Mormeck wouldn't knock Wladimir out even if he did land a big punch. He used to a pressure fighter, not a big puncher. That was over 5 years ago.

Comment

i'm holding wlad's word about this. he was too cautious against haye. he can do better.

Comment

see its not that hard to admit you have a glass jaw. Cmon Khan...its your turn buddy your in denial

Comment

lol self promotion, Wlad is no good at it.

At least he sells in Europe.

Comment

Wlad KO 10

Comment

Originally posted by iPhoneKiller View Post
                Wlad has the worse trash talking ever.
                On the contrary, I think he's pretty funny. I don't think he truly believes he has a glass jaw, he's just saying it the same way he used to call himself a boring, jab-grab merchant etc during the promotion for the Haye fight. It's like he'll telling his opponent.....OK, I might be what you're calling me, but I'll still dominate the **** out of you.

Wlad is a badass.

Comment

Wlad win KO Mormeck in the first 6 rounds for certain, probably in the first three.

Comment

LOL. Well he has admitted it himself. So I don't want to hear/see anyone talking about Wlad has a better chin than Vitali.

He has admitted it himself.

Comment

Working...
                    X