No announcement yet.

Holy flowers: Mayweather Jr vs SR argument was crazy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
    off topic, and I'm not trying to troll, but that had to be the gayest **** I have ever heard

"I know he likes ravioli and keebler crackers, so I make sure I have plenty when I know he is coming over"

I get mad when my mom does that when I visit, much less another grown @ss man.....smh
    and this must be the gayest **** the boxing world has ever seen..stfu you bob arum lover lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

• For those of you saying this might be an act, I don't think so. This was the real deal and I think Floyd has got alot more inside that he would like to let out. I don't think Floyd would disrespect his father like that over some stupid act for ratings. If you listen closely there are kids in the backround crying during the screaming match. Roger should have broke it up when it first started. I wonder if Floyd will get shlt for throwing out that ***git word.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Holloway View Post
        Which one of the Garcia's?
        Robert Garcia was on a youtube video earlier this week dissing Danny Garcia.

I mean I could possible see him ripping Danny, but when he started ****ting on his kids, basically calling them pvssies, I thought that was beyond low, when they have nothing to do with their beef.

Real talk....I have a issues with one of my siblings, but I would never **** on my nephews just cuz I got personal issues with their parents.

Comment

• in a surviavl situation when its freazing spooning with men isnt gay....

otherwise its gay

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
            You think Floyd was trying to impress Fiddy who has $200 million by having the microwavable ravioli and Keebler Club crackers that he likes?

With all due respect, you're off base on this one.

If my boy is coming over, I get Cutty Sark. Because that's what he drinks.
            You sure 50 has that much?

I didn't bother checking anything lately, but last time I heard he also was losing money fast, with a big security budget, putting his house up for sale.

And his latest music endeavors couldn't have done that well, because I don't hear nothing in the mainstream like Get Rich or Die Trying, or even the second Album.

Comment

• Floyd calling his daddy a f a g g o t was mad funny to me. I dont know why. Also Roger being the voice of reason at the end of the episode. lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
                For those of you saying this might be an act, I don't think so. This was the real deal and I think Floyd has got alot more inside that he would like to let out. I don't think Floyd would disrespect his father like that over some stupid act for ratings. If you listen closely there are kids in the backround crying during the screaming match. Roger should have broke it up when it first started. I wonder if Floyd will get shlt for throwing out that ***git word.
                i dont think it is an act...

he puts it on a little more sometimes to get attention but the guys came from a ****ed family and has issues...

i dont disslike him for it i actually feal sad .

Comment

• GET THE FUK OUT OF MY GYM!!!!!!!!

Floyd Junior trolled his ass.

Comment

• Man, that argument was pretty intense. It looked like Roger and Floyd Jr. were about to cry at the end. And the fact is, Floyd took his dad's name. Floyd was actually born Floyd Joy Sinclair.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                      and this must be the gayest **** the boxing world has ever seen..stfu you bob arum lover lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

That pics is pretty gay as well.

But what kinda man tells the world and his friend "I make sure their is plenty of ravioli and crackers when I know he is coming over, because I know that's what he likes".

WTF????

And to make things worse....it was like Floyd was leaning over the couch watching 50 eat them to make sure they work cook right as well....lmao!!!!!!!!

I really thought Floyd was gonna pause and say "hey fifty if they aint hot enough I can go warm them up again in the microwave"..

Comment

Working...
                      X