Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Vitali stop Valuev?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The reason Valuev wanted as much money as he could get is because he knows once he loses then it will be no more big fights for him...

Comment

I expect Vitali to as ppl don't realize that Valuev is relatively weak for a guy his size compared to other HWs.

Val is used to guys on the move away from him and what will he do and how will he react when an iron chinned volume puncher is on top of him putting on alot of pressure?

Comment

I don't think he will knock him out cold, but yeah I think the ref will stop it when Valuev is getting pounded on. TKO win for Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
          I don't think he will knock him out cold, but yeah I think the ref will stop it when Valuev is getting pounded on. TKO win for Vitali.
          This.

TKO, but not an earthquake after the call of "timber...!".

Comment

Of course he will. Haye shook and stunned him fighting backwards, Imagine what Vitali does.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
              Simple question fellas.

i hope he does KO valuev...

Comment

Yes. He was buckled by Ruiz (some say kd), Barret, and Haye. He can be hurt and I think he will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Number One View Post
                  no he wont.... haye couldnt... so i dont see vitali stopping him either.... their power is about the same... thats why i dont think he will....
                  Haye was backpaddling that whole fight. Vitali won't run from Valuev, he will stand toe to toe with him.

Comment

Working...
                  X