Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
    I don't speak jive

Comment

garcia and canelo should be higher on the p4p list than this clown...kovalev as well should be higher..

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
        garcia and canelo should be higher on the p4p list than this clown...kovalev as well should be higher..
        Garcia and Kovalev have far better resumes. Canelo's story will be told next month.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
          Sounds like they scared to me
          i smell pwussy every time they talk...

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Garcia and Kovalev have far better resumes. Canelo's story will be told next month.
            yea if he wins that fight he surely is top 5 p4p and they'll only put him at 9
            ..the guys is 2-1 vs top 3 jr mws....that is impressive..
            and unlike ggg..he'll fight anyone..he hasnt given ggg a shot yet but canelo hasnt hit mw yet and ggg said he wont come down in weight for anyone except floyd..

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
              yea if he wins that fight he surely is top 5 p4p and they'll only put him at 9
              ..the guys is 2-1 vs top 3 jr mws....that is impressive..
              and unlike ggg..he'll fight anyone..he hasnt given ggg a shot yet but canelo hasnt hit mw yet and ggg said he wont come down in weight for anyone except floyd..
              Considering he is fighting for MIDDLEWEIGHT BELT in a month, rehydrates to over 170 lbs and is visibly bigger than GGG, you seriously need to stop drinking the kool aid.

You can hate on GGG and like Canelo without making up stuff, noone will think less of you.

Comment

if an article has 30 threads
                tom has 60 excuses

gggvsward: is official and comfimred
                floydvspac2: is offical and confirmed
                Which article with would have the most comments?

floyd pac barely beats them out, but most of the talk on that thread would be about boring first fight and usada testing
                whereas ggg vs ward would say: "finally, ggg going to lay him out, ward gone to school him, and so forth"

this fight is now the biggest fight in boxing...dont public one line defense mechanisms by ggg's side should not fool you

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Let's just see how it plays out. Obviously they want no parts of Ward and I don't blame them. But what happens if they can't get Canelo or Cotto?

Then what? Andy Lee won't cut it.

Bottom line is that this PPV headliner is pure basura. And I won't co-sign it because if we keep signing up for **** like that, they'll keep giving it to us.
                  They'll keep giving us unifications, that's not what we want!

Comment

Sanchez: GGG will fight anyone from 154-168

Fans: Well then fight Ward!!

GGG: Ah haaa, Sanchez.never said "Simon Says"

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      you don't talk like this if you're confident of your guy winning.

consider this:

they're confident that they can put andre ward on their resume. are they still going to talk like this? of course not.

they're not stupid. they know that fighting a guy who boxes well, as a great chin, and is a natural 168 lber, is probably not going to end well.

i don't think ward and golvokin will ever fight. the hope is that ward and kovalev will fight toward the end of 2016 on PPV. there's a dan rafael article explaining that roc nation and main events have been in talks.
                      Exactly what Ward said about Stevenson.

Comment

Working...
                      X