No announcement yet.

De La Hoya - "I Don't Care, Marquez Beat Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darn View Post
    marquez is a cheap fighter who keeps on crying that he beat pacquiao twice. a "C" class fighter who considers himself as one of the best. even if he beats PBF it means nothing coz for me PBF is nobody ( a lil higher than marquez). pacquiao can gain nothing from him. marquez should be man enough to accept defeat
    WHATEVER YOU AND YOUR OUCONNECTED BY 30 SHOTS AND LOST 3/4 OF BOTH FIGHTS AND RNDS,real convincing buddy.

Comment

boxing is about hit and not get hit, not get a thorough ass beating and hope for a gift dec.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
        WHATEVER YOU AND YOUR OUCONNECTED BY 30 SHOTS AND LOST 3/4 OF BOTH FIGHTS AND RNDS,real convincing buddy.
        listen bro JMM is a crybaby with no class. plain and simple he would of won if you wouldnt have got dropped so many times. if you dont want any doubt that your the winner. STOP GETTING DROPPED!!! enough said

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
          look at how stupid all you sound pac won , but he got outconnected by 30 powershots and won less rnds" and missed more as well threw 200 more punches than jmm to get outconnected by 30,a ******* judge gave pac a gift its a win only on paper ANYONE WHOM SEES THE FIGHT CAN CLEARLY SEE PAC GOT HIS ASS WHOOOOOOOOOOOOPD,JMM OUTBOXED THE **** OUTTA THAT CLOWN!!!!!!" PAAAAAAA COODENT SEE OUTA MY EYE PAAAAAAAA"-pac after fight
          Damn brah! Calm down brah! No need to get your panties in a bunch brah!....Seriously, what's done is done. First fight was a draw and the second was a SD, your PMS-ing isn't gonna change the score and give JMM the win. Im not sick of the controversy, I'm sick of the little kids crying over who really won. **** is ridiculous, grow up dude for real.

Comment

Wow!!!!!! A "C" class fighter? You must be a youngster, or a Novice when it comes to boxing my friend. You need to put down the pipe yo. I guarantee if you ask Pac who his toughest opponent has been in his illustrious career, he'd say Marquez. Correct me if I'm wrong Youngster.

Comment

Originally posted by darn View Post
              marquez is a cheap fighter who keeps on crying that he beat pacquiao twice. a "C" class fighter who considers himself as one of the best. even if he beats PBF it means nothing coz for me PBF is nobody ( a lil higher than marquez). pacquiao can gain nothing from him. marquez should be man enough to accept defeat

Wow!!!!!! A "C" class fighter? You must be a youngster, or a Novice when it comes to boxing my friend. You need to put down the pipe yo. I guarantee if you ask Pac who his toughest opponent has been in his illustrious career, he'd say Marquez. Correct me if I'm wrong Youngster.

Comment

Originally posted by analyst View Post
                he might say morales

Comment

dela hoya can't get over his nightmare loss to pacman, he quit. the quitter now hypes marquez-mayweather by riding on the pacquaio popularity. pacquaio won the first marquez fight, the judge erred by scoring 10-7 instead of 10-6. remember, 3 knockdowns in one round, baby oscar and cry baby marquez, is 10-6. the second marquez fight the crybaby went to the canvass again, that made the difference. oscar, juan, you had a combined 32 rounds with pacquaio, can't get even just one knockdown?

Comment

i believe PAC won both fights versus JMM but I also acknowledge that both fights are close and open for discussion...

I also believe this discussion will forever be discusssed ... a never ending story ...

Comment

• Hahahaha!
                      A Quitter Promoter... hyping up his Cry Baby Fighter...
                      Soon, Oscar will say, "Oh, I actually didnt quit against Pacquiao... I thought the fight was over and didnt realized its only the end of round 8" Hahahaha!
                      I hope PBF whup JMM's rear end to the max...
                      Pacman has more to gain financially vs PBF no matter how they split the money...

Hey, Oscar get over it... better send over your wife over here so she can taste and savor a real man... comprende, indio! Hahahaha...

Comment

Working...
                      X