Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Manager Rips Eubanks: Those Clowns Lost Their Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha still makes me laugh Eubank blew such a golden opportunity which his OWN promoter confirmed. Just another b**** ducking GGG. Which is a shame because it isn't doing Golovkin any favours, Eubank is irrelevant hopefully the Jacobs fight comes to fruition.

Comment

Good decision. You invest into fighting this guy and you're gonna end up having to search for a replacement opponent and lose weeks and weeks of time.

Until he is a mandatory to one of the belts, no need to even worry about him.

Comment

GGG fans and his team don't want to face the elite Boxers in the division. They want to keep beating up on American journey men and Welterweights.

Comment

"Weird family" is an understatement. Jacobs fight is much better, more meaningful too so I don't care about Eubank at the moment. Only if Jacobs and Saunders aren't possible then he would be next in line but at that point, might as well go with Lara or someone like that with a bigger name.

Comment

eubanks are clowns its over they missed their shot.ggg on to bigger and better things with jacobs and saunders next.

Comment

How many drinks do you need to have to see Eubank as an "elite" of the division.He looks like bambi in boxing gloves,no balance,no good wins ,no power.Awesome.

Comment

When the English Hearn is even saying the father/son were too tough to deal with, you know the fight isn't getting made on the GGG side, either. They trucked that up.

Comment

Golovkin's manager is right. Eubanks Jr. had his chance and his father blew it. The Eubank situation reminds me of the situation with Shane Mosley and Mayweather. Mosley had a chance to fight Mayweather before Mayweather fought De La Hoya.

Mosley turned down the opportunity. When he saw how big the Mayweather/De La Hoya fight turned out and how much money was made, Mosley spent the next three years talking sh.t and begging Mayweather for a fight. Eubanks will spend the next two years begging Golovkin for a fight while talking ...it at the same time as he thinks about how little he is getting paid to fight compared to what Brook made against Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
                    How many drinks do you need to have to see Eubank as an "elite" of the division.He looks like bambi in boxing gloves,no balance,no good wins ,no power.Awesome.
                    All Eubanks has to do is to fight and beat some quality fighters in the next year and he can get a shot against with Golovkin by the end of 2017.... However, I suspect that Eubanks will continue to talk trash while beating up cab drivers because that seems to be the trend with today's fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      Calling your mandatory challenger into the ring, picking up the mic and saying "I'll fight him tomorrow ... weight is no problem" Then giving up your belt without fighting ... THAT'S DUCKING!
                      NO ggg wants to bind him to wbc rules...HIS MONEY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAT WBC RULES...if u think canelo is giving ggg a 40% split then just keep living in fairy land where everyone seems to love saying crap like ducking..

canelo is a money man..just like floyd would not be binded by regulated purse splits he wont either...

ggg team kept talkin about purse bids n crap...why? bc that gives them a 40%...i'm not a fan of neither i just understand boxing business bc it keeps me from guessing or wasting a lot of time on a situation..always follow the dollars..it's been this way for almost 100 years now

Comment

Working...
                      X