Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great weekend of boxing,what are your plans? who you rooting for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
    Going to StubHub to watch lucas vs postol live, a couple friends hooked me up with a ticket 4 rows from ringside
    make sure to post your impressions tomorrow after the fight

Comment

I want Matthysse to win and I think he will win by ko. I want Broner to lose but he probably will win by KO. !40 looks like Broner's perfect weight. Great fights on at the same time. I'll watch one and record the other to watch on Sunday.

Comment

matthysse is one of my favorite fighters but it would be more interesting for the division if undefeated postol won. Either way. Very interesting fight.

broner fight is less intriguing. Allakhverdiev has been out of the ring for a while and has a fairly low KO ratio and we've already seen Broner peak and fade. Probably a stale decision for either fighter with the usual stalling and taunting from Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
          Going to StubHub to watch lucas vs postol live, a couple friends hooked me up with a ticket 4 rows from ringside
          Right on bro!! Me and my lady will be floor seats 10 rows back! Pumped up homie!!

Comment

Lucas.
            Not Broner.

Comment

Driving home from work as fast as I can to try and see broner and matthysses fight.lol

Comment

planning my entire day around broner's 4th division championship

Comment

Working a party up in LBC then I'll come home with some pizza/wings, grab a beer, and watch the fights.

Lemme just squeeze this in: Pacquiao beat Mayweather lol

Comment

WWE is gonna be live at MSG so I gotta take my boys there but after I'll catch the fights after I get home for sure. DVR will be in full effect and I got some Henny in the freezer waiting for me! I got with Mr. Always Ballin', About Billions, AB and my boy Pedraza winning impressively on Sho. Running with La Maquina de Guerra on HBO!! Hope he puts mini Chlinchko to sleep!!

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                      We got a Saturday full of fights what ya'll got up fellas and who you rooting for?
                      Matthysse and broner i know i said broner he looks like he's not joking around any more

Comment

Working...
                      X