No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 more hours.

Peace out to all the Pacfans and Floyd groupies. Tomorrow is history.

Comment

• I'm already nervous and shaking and it's just the weigh-in. Tomorrow I'm going to be a wreck.

I wish I could just watch fights for fun without being too invested in them.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        If Pacquiao thinks that Mayweather is like everyone else he has fought, he is in for a rude Awakening because Floyd realizes that this fighter is not like everyone else and he knows it.
        Likewise .................................................. ....................................

Comment

• It's 6:35 am here in Asia. I haven't had any sleep yet. It's all worth it. I'm so excited. Can't ****ing wait.

Comment

• Floyd visibly intimidated by Pac's indifference and casual demeanour

Comment

• sHIET...FLOYD LOOKS LIKE HE ROIDED TEN TIMES MORE THAN LAST YEAR...

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                If Manny's team is against Floyd not showing modesty....why is Manny saying God will deliver Floyd into his hands. That's hardly modesty to assume you're more important to god than anyone else.
                I agree, that is out of line from what is taught.

No offense to anyone who has adopted a religious belief system, but religion has become almost a marketing tool. Which some use to garner favor from the distressed. Religion is also the main tool of the wicked in the latter days of mankind.

Everything else has been used to market this fight, no reason why religion shouldn't be used as well. (I don't agree with it, but WTF!)

Comment

• Lampley/Bernstein make for a good pair... We'll definitely get some quality commentary tomorrow... Manny/Floyd were both in great shape at the weigh in... Hard to tell where Manny's focus is because he is always laughing... I actually think Manny laughing had an effect on Floyd(even he doesn't know what to make of it)... I think both guys trained to be fast for this fight... Floyd looked lean ( i thought he might come in looking jacked with Memo and Ariza but that wasn't the case)....
                  Last edited by darius45; 05-01-2015, 05:48 PM.

Comment

• "Thank you"

God damn BRUH this midget doesn't care

Comment

• Floyd is ready for this...I can't wait for tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                      X