Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klitschko MUST fight Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wlad wont fight Wilder. hell rather fight some fat slobs or slow tomato cans. I think the biggest threat he will face is Fury and fury is trash compared to wilder in terms of boxing.

Wlad likes to fight the easiest opponent he can. Hes not gonna risk getting knocked out to unify.

Comment

wilder is scared and a haymon fighter, wlad will have to wave tons of money around to lure them

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
        Wlad wont fight Wilder. hell rather fight some fat slobs or slow tomato cans. I think the biggest threat he will face is Fury and fury is trash compared to wilder in terms of boxing.

Wlad likes to fight the easiest opponent he can. Hes not gonna risk getting knocked out to unify.
        hes expressed a desire to fight wilder to unify. hes fought the best available guys. if he fought guys like haye and povetkin why on earth would he duck wilder. if anyone avoids this fight its wilder's camp. I think deontay wants it but haymon doesnt

Comment

Klitschko should have unified a long time ago, a little late now.

Wilder will do little for his resume. And Wlad can't wait for Wilder to establish himself.

Comment

Originally posted by califo View Post
            Klitschko should have unified a long time ago, a little late now.

Wilder will do little for his resume. And Wlad can't wait for Wilder to establish himself.
            - "Hey, why didn't Wlad fight that tall, young, extremely powerful, black, American undefeated champion who most of the fans desired him to fight?".
            - "He didn't need to fight him. There were plenty of fat European guys to fight. They were more dangerous, trust me".
            - "But why not just fight the only dangerous-looking guy to shut up the critics?".
            - "You need to earn your shot to have a go at the champ!"
            - "But what about Leapai?"
            - "Shhh!"

Comment

You mean wilder must fight Klitschko.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                1) Yes, he holds a paper belt.
                2) Undefeated due to fighting an army of tomato cans.
                3) See above.
                4) I'd like to thank Al Haymon.
                5) Chicken legs.

Tyson Fury is the only man with the tools to defeat Wlad.
                What tools are those ??????

his height....or his mouth ?????

Comment

Sure eventually, he is not even close to being the clear 2nd best heavy but he is in solid position if he can keep rolling.

Comment

Working...
                  X