Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rank Rigo ahead of JMM and Sergio?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
    Christ, don't start this **** already moron. You're bad enough with your usual ****, don't start this.
    Why so hostile? I'm just asking a question.

People are going to want to place him on the P4P list now and I'm just curious about where others feel he stands at the moment.
    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 04-14-2013, 05:24 AM.

Comment

1. Ward
      2. Mayweather
      3. Marquez
      4. Martinez.
      5. Mares

From there, it's kind of wide open. Great win for Rigo, but where he goes depends on where you had Donaire I guess. I think Mares deserves the respect of inheriting a top 5 spot before Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        I think Mares deserves the respect of inheriting a top 5 spot before Rigo.
        That's an interesting viewpoint. Mares overall does have the better resume but I bet a bunch of people are going to disagree with ranking him higher than Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          That's an interesting viewpoint. Mares overall does have the better resume but I bet a bunch of people are going to disagree with ranking him higher than Rigo.
          Mares's body of work deserves more respect. Is he even p4p right now? I don't pay much attention anymore, but he wasn't last I saw, and that was after the Moreno fight.

And I'm saying this as someone who cannot stand Mares and the dirty tricks he alone is allowed to get away with.

Comment

I certainly think you can make an argument for him being top 5. Last night was the type of signature victory that few other guys in the sport can match over the past two years or so.

Comment

mayweather
              jmm
              martinez
              ward
              wlad
              rigo
              pacroids
              vitali
              froch
              gonzalez

Comment

The nonito win is a GREAT win but I just cant rank a guy p4p with 12 fights, but if he racks up some more solid wins then yes

Comment

JMM
                  Rigo
                  Martinez

Comment

probably ahead of sergio...sergio's recent and upcoming comp has been "meh"...

Comment

Working...
                    X