No announcement yet.

Berto and Williams KO Hernandez under three Lara goes life and death

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
    Absolutely J Rock is the TRUTH, but why does everyone make Lara out to be a boogy man and that Mayweather, Alvarez and Golovkin fear him and our quaking in their boots.

1. life and death with Angulo (dropped twice) - check
    2. Draw with a child pedophile - check
    3. Draw with the Armenian - check
    4. Lost to the Punishers (questionable) - check
    5. Life and Death with Hernandez - check

And yet Floyd, Saul and Gennady are suppose to be shaking in their boots at this guys impressive resume....give me one person on Lara resume that is a killer that Floyd, Saul and Gennady couldn't beat?
    anyone thinking golovkin or mayweather is spook is delusional ...that is all

Comment

Originally posted by jov6388 View Post
      mayweather won and is all time great but you casuals kill me
      Casuals...you're an idiot, you just joined this site.

Anyway Andrade went 10 rounds with Hernandez and beat him 10-0 on all three judges scorecards while Lara couldn't managed to win all 10 rounds against a fighter of Hernandez low caliber.

Andrade and Williams are relative new comers and they did better than Lara and Floyd, Saul and Gennady is to fear him because?

Comment

First fight was 114-112 mayweather, secodn fight was 117-111.

Second fight floyd didn't dominate but he won easy. 115-113 scores were arum trying to "make up" for the first fight which had the right winner to begin with.

Comment

If winning just about every single round easily means he went life and death, than sure, whatever makes you feel better

Comment

Anyway Andrade went 10 rounds with Hernandez and beat him 10-0 on all three judges scorecards while Lara couldn't managed to win all 10 rounds against a fighter of Hernandez low caliber.

Andrade and Williams are relative new comers and they did better than Lara and Floyd, Saul and Gennady is to fear him because?
            Damn You rockin that red bar of casualness. Even new comers see this, lmao.

Comment

no buddy you are the idiot with casual mind frame of thinking .... j rock fights freddy coming off 4 losses .. that takes alot from a fighter he doesnt have it anymore .. you are using triangle theories sad .. then you said mayweather beat the brakes off castillo in there second wrong again .. how about castillo been knocked out three times before mayweather face him and mayweather had 2 tough fights... i guess that means mayweather not that great at the time? i could give 100 examples ..

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                Damn You rockin that red bar of casualness. Even new comers see this, lmao.

Augulo dropped Lara twice

Now let us casually laugh

Comment

Originally posted by jov6388 View Post
                  no buddy you are the idiot with casual mind frame of thinking .... j rock fights freddy coming off 4 losses .. that takes alot from a fighter he doesnt have it anymore .. you are using triangle theories sad .. then you said mayweather beat the brakes off castillo in there second wrong again .. how about castillo been knocked out three times before mayweather face him and mayweather had 2 tough fights... i guess that means mayweather not that great at the time? i could give 100 examples ..

At some point, triangle theories apply. There must be a litmus test at some point to gauge these f>ucking guys.

Besides if Floyd and Castillo fought now, would you go against Floyd?

hell no

But if Lara fought Hernandez, Angulo, Child Molester, the Armenian today, I guarantee you it would be a the same results as their previous fights.

Comment

why does the red bar means?

Comment

Lara looked like crap against a non world class fighter. Period.

Comment

Working...
                      X