No announcement yet.

Curtis Stevens vs. Peter Quillin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curtis Stevens vs. Peter Quillin

Who do you like? The battle for Brooklyn. The fight would do solid numbers at the Barclays.

It should be an easy fight to make. I think their styles mesh well.
    I've been a fan of Stevens for a while now. I think I would pick him.

LOL, I just made a thread like this, but asking if Jacobs or Stevens should fight him.
    IMO, either offer a very difficult fight.
    For Stevens/Quillin... I don't know.
    If Stevens lets his hands go and puts on pressure, he could stand a chance. Both got big left hooks

Comment

This would be a sweet fight.. I think I gotta go with quillen by a close decision... I really don't think anyone will get stopped shockingly

Comment

Good ass fight right here. 50/50 IMO

Comment

50/50 fight!

but I'd roll with Stevens KOing Quillin!!

Make this fight happen!!

Comment

this will be the end of quillin so NO!

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              LOL, I just made a thread like this, but asking if Jacobs or Stevens should fight him.
              IMO, either offer a very difficult fight.
              For Stevens/Quillin... I don't know.
              If Stevens lets his hands go and puts on pressure, he could stand a chance. Both got big left hooks
              Lol yea I would like to see Quillin vs Jacobs as well. That fight should be the easiest to make. Quillin looked a little vulnerable against Rosado. To me all of these guys are in the same tier.

You're right though. Stevens must let his hands go. That's the key for him. Since Quillin has so few options I think both fights can happen. Jacobs would probably get the first shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
                Lol yea I would like to see Quillin vs Jacobs as well. That fight should be the easiest to make. Quillin looked a little vulnerable against Rosado. To me all of these guys are in the same tier.

You're right though. Stevens must let his hands go. That's the key for him. Since Quillin has so few options I think both fights can happen. Jacobs would probably get the first shot.
                Quillin might be back in April, Jacobs said he's back in March

Comment

The winner of Rosado-Quillin is fighting tomoro and quillin is sitting around without an opponent lined up. Why does he fight 2X a year and vs mediocre comp?

Comment

I think this fight needs to happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X