No announcement yet.

Khan Will Hurt Floyd When He Lands Flush

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Floyd has a great chin,, he has been buzzed a few times but comesback strong everytime.

He has been fighting on the championship level since 1998 and has never been dropped from a punch

Khan could outpoint him, but i highly doubt that he hurts floyd

If floyd could withstand the shots from oscar, shane, cotto, canelo, judah, corley, castillo, i think he will be able to hold up vs khan IMO
    well to be fair none of floyd's pass opponents never really landed a clean flush shot on him and because he's never been down since 98 when he does goes down he will go down harder since he has no experience on how to recover/react from it, etc.

Comment

Mayweather will KO Khan if he lands flush. See how that works?

Comment

heck, I HOPE TO HELL that Khan lands Flush, because that would be the time Floyd wakes up and start beating you up. If Khan don't hurt Floyd, it will be a boring 12 round decision of Floyd Potshotting Khan. But if Khan hurts Floyd, it will be an exciting Fight where Floyd will be more aggressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
          Mayweather will KO Khan if he lands flush. See how that works?
          Floyd is no ko artist

he'll hurt his hand per usual, age has caught up with him

Comment

I would bet heavily on a Mayweather stoppage win tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              Shane hurt him, he just didn't have the ability to get off more shots
              yeah, and shane is a much bigger puncher than khan, and shane landed the hardest shot he possible could, and still mayweather didnt go down and was stunned for about 15-20 seconds...

khan will be able to bother floyd with his speed, and yes khan does have decent pop, but i just dont see him hurting floyd

Comment

Khan > Canelo, Guerrero

you guys are too concerned with fighters you think can hurt Floyd, Khan has good chance at a decision

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  well to be fair none of floyd's pass opponents never really landed a clean flush shot on him and because he's never been down since 98 when he does goes down he will go down harder since he has no experience on how to recover/react from it, etc.
                  Lots of guys have landed flush on floyd

augustus
                  chavez
                  castillo
                  N'dou
                  corley
                  zab
                  oscar
                  hatton
                  shane
                  ortiz
                  cotto
                  canelo

Whether people want to admit it or not, you dont go thru the caliber of fighters that floyd has faced and not get dropped without having a really good chin....

Floyd might not have an oliver mccall type chin, but he most certainly has an above average chin, and i find it hard to believe khan will be able to hurt him

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    yeah, and shane is a much bigger puncher than khan, and shane landed the hardest shot he possible could, and still mayweather didnt go down and was stunned for about 15-20 seconds...

khan will be able to bother floyd with his speed, and yes khan does have decent pop, but i just dont see him hurting floyd
                    khan is at his most dangerous in the early rounds, Floyd is a slow starter, in this space of time if khan lands big - which he has in a number of fights, Floyd will be in for a bit of bother

Comment

Originally posted by buckfangs View Post
                      Khan > Canelo, Guerrero

you guys are too concerned with fighters you think can hurt Floyd, Khan has good chance at a decision
                      Exactly,, khan best bet is to stay active, use his speed, avoid floyd's big counters and try and outwork him with khan's speed and steal rounds and win a close decision..

If khan doesnt get dropped he has a good chance at being able to steal rounds, if floyd is just standing there looking for one big counter shot,,,

Floyd might fall prey to the old adage of "if you look for the ko, it wont come" and find himself down on the cards due to khan's speed and activity..
                      Highly unlikely but better chance of that happening than khan hurting floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X