No announcement yet.

Froch vs Chavez Jr should be next.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    Andre Ward wanted that fight but it's all good he can fight Sakio Bika again or something.

Froch vs JCC Jr would be an epic fight, Froch got good exposure on HBO last night, they could have it anywhere and you know it'd be all action.
    Indeed, would be a fight of epic proportions. It'll certainly draw more than 6k people no matter where it's held, even in Oakland

Comment

Im up for a Chavez scrap though I give him very little chance at upsetting The Cobra who is bigger, more skilled, more experienced and every bit as tough if not more so!

Hopkins can bore off! Nobody wants to see him spoil the fun ride that has been the last few years of Carl's career! It would probably be a lot like the Calzaghe vs Hopkins fight, Nard's skill vs the UK fighters volume. A dreary points affair whoever wins, not interested.

Ward is better than Carl but if he is to fight at SMW there is no better option for him than Froch who HAS improved since fight one and would box better second time around (only problem is so would Ward who had a hand injury last time!). If it comes to the UK (as it should.) I will be there

Comment

Andre Ward wanted that fight but it's all good he can fight Sakio Bika again or something.Froch vs JCC Jr would be an epic fight, Froch got good exposure on HBO last night, they could have it anywhere and you know it'd be all action.
        if its not in mexico.chavez will duck it.

Comment

Meh. Froch beats the silver spoon out of his mouth.

Comment

With their styles it would be a great fight. But I think Jr. should have a fight or two at 168 first.

Comment

Its about time Chavez Jr. stops having diarrhea so much just to make 160 and move up.

But to move up and fight one of the best fighters in the division first time around might not be a good idea especially after the lay off he would have had. Perhaps after a tune up.

Comment

I'd love to see Froch demolish Junior. Or maybe he could shed a few lbs and finish Martinez.

Comment

Andre Ward wanted that fight but it's all good he can fight Sakio Bika again or something.

Froch vs JCC Jr would be an epic fight, Froch got good exposure on HBO last night, they could have it anywhere and you know it'd be all action.
                  Froch will destroy JCC Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                    if its not in mexico.chavez will duck it.
                    Froch will KO him within 8 anywhere, anytime. Make the fight in the biggest stadium in Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      I'd love to see Froch demolish Junior. Or maybe he could shed a few lbsand finish Martinez.[/B]
                      Terrible idea.

Comment

Working...
                      X