Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leonard Ellerbie responds to Andre Wards Manager

From the place that Hypes Floyd

Leonard Ellerbe, Mayweather Promotions CEO:

First of all, nobody is going to go back and forth about one's religious beliefs because there's only one that can judge us all. As far as Floyd not selling in Grand Rapids, let me set the record straight. After Floyd won the title from Genaro Hernandez 15 years ago, when he first went to Grand Rapids to defend the title against Carlos Rios, the fight was a complete sellout in 90 minutes with over 12,700 in attendance, and there were all kinds of fire marshal issues because there were so many people standing in the aisles. I know because I was there. And for the record, Floyd wasn't responsible for promoting or marketing any of his fights in those days. He was under someone else's banner. But one thing's for sure, once he gained control and became his own boss, the enourmous record-breaking pay-per-view and box office numbers speak for themselves, making him the highest paid athelete in sports today.

As far as Broner is concerned, it's simple: it's a big brother/little brother mutual admiration and nothing anybody says is going to interfere with that. I think Andre Ward is an excellent fighter and I wish him the best. He can root for Guerreo all he wants, but the outcome will be the same with Floyd whooping that ass and Floyd taking a Brinks truck home full of money that night. We won't be talking about this anymore because we gotta stay focused and take care of our business at hand, which is this huge pay-per-view event on May Day.

I notice Ellerbie decided to not talk **** about J Prince, probably a smart move because thats a war his gay a55 couldn't win and would probably end up face down in a river somewhere

oh_dis_gone_be_gud.gif
    Last edited by thuggery; 03-14-2013, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Uh oh.........Here comes Leonard "captain save a hoe" Ellerbe.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post

So what would you call James Prince then since he defended the weight drainer?

Comment

Sad part is, people don't even realize but they are selling Floyd's fight for him by giving this stupid ass story wheels.

I hope Andre stays on that high road and stays away from this bullshyt.

Comment

Remember this is good for both parts.

Comment

I really still cant get my head around the fact that Mayweather is "Upset" because Ward said he would be rooting for his friend. That's his FRIEND FFS!

Comment

this is all a apart of promotion these rich MFs are smart as hell just the same as politicts act like we are against eachother in the media, then go on vacation and drink blood together

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                  this is all a apart of promotion these rich MFs are smart as hell just the same as politicts act like we are against eachother in the media, then go on vacation and drink blood together
                  Nope, this one is real. Just like Floyd called Steward an "Uncle Tom" just for not defending Floyd 24/7 on HBO telecasts. You think that was "just for promotion" too? He genuinely feels this way about Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X