Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In your honest opinion who "scared" Floyd the most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
    Same old recycle shiietz.. Come at me with something new or save urself from all that typing. So the silly 40mil offer with no ppv is cool with u? Could have swore u were against it in other threads. The stadium crap was bob not manny. And let's see mannys recent fight with jmm 3 and Bradley why wasnt Manny hyping his fights then?? During the PAC vs jmm 3 and vs Bradley why didn't PAC come out and and say he has agreed to all of Floyd's demand, like u said he's just hyping his fight with jmm now. Also Floyd is very vocal when PAC or team PAC release a statement regarding Floyd vs PAC, Floyd is usually quick to make a video in response to it. Why haven't we hear anything from Floyd??
    Its old but its still relevant. Manny could've signed for this fight. He didn't. Its not the offer that made him do it. Its his value system, unless of course we are to believe he was afraid of needles or drawing blood weakened him excuses.

Offer wasn't great. But manny refused it the same way he did the more than fair one.

Before those fights there were other announcements. Before JMM 3 there was the "all issues resolved except purse split", before the Bradley fight there was more talk about accepting drug testing yada yada.

As I already said , manny has to win before he can fight floyd, unless of course the JMM 4 fight is a glorified sparring session with a pre-determined outcome.

I don't know why floyd hasn't said anything. IMO, he doesn't need to. Let Manny fight JMM and if he wins, then there is something to discuss.

Comment

• Manny Pacquiao by far, because there's been an overwhelming amount of pressure to fight him and Floyd still refuses to compromise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        Its old but its still relevant. Manny could've signed for this fight. He didn't. Its not the offer that made him do it. Its his value system, unless of course we are to believe he was afraid of needles or drawing blood weakened him excuses.

Offer wasn't great. But manny refused it the same way he did the more than fair one.

Before those fights there were other announcements. Before JMM 3 there was the "all issues resolved except purse split", before the Bradley fight there was more talk about accepting drug testing yada yada.

As I already said , manny has to win before he can fight floyd, unless of course the JMM 4 fight is a glorified sparring session with a pre-determined outcome.

I don't know why floyd hasn't said anything. IMO, he doesn't need to. Let Manny fight JMM and if he wins, then there is something to discuss.
        exactly! I dont think Pac won in Nov along witha a majority of fans and i dont think he will win Dec 8th

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
          Did you read what I wrote? I clearly said PBF SHOULD get BLAME I said he shouldn't get 100% of the blame.
          But still he should be entertaining more of this potential legacy fights, he should be putting a bit more work on them rather than just waiting for them to happen and then blaming others for the fight not pushing.. As i said, it's his legacy, maybe there are a lot of variables to make a fight, but at the end of the day it's his end that should be working on it to happen, specially now that he is almost at the twilight of his career..

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
            give it up dunn. 45/55, extra drug tests, you can wear my trunks, pick the size of the ring, have floyd sr as the ref. "what if i lose"?!!!!!! but apparently pac is just desperate now! why all the excuses over a 1 dimensional midget?

how anybody can defend this "rich scared coward" is beyond me. even his best mate is sick of running from pacquaio.
            Floyd made manny a fair offer. He refused to sign fighting fear of needles. Floyd made manny a $40 mil, no ppv offer, manny turned it down. Yet in your mind the guy making the offers is scared but the guy refusing them is not.

So if you go to punch a guy in the face and he runs away, he's not scared but you are? Yeah that makes sense.

I'll just assume your opinion is shaped by the fact floyd beat JMM and Hatton like little *****es.

Comment

• Schaefer has been offering Canelo for Floyd's next fight. The money will be huge as per businessman's Floyd specifications. What did Floyd do? He retired again. What a chicken.

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                Schaefer has been offering Canelo for Floyd's next fight. The money will be huge as per businessman's Floyd specifications. What did Floyd do? He retired again. What a chicken.
                he did? Didnt hear that one. Canelo and team meeting in Jan to choose opponent. Article on BS. Go read it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  he did? Didnt hear that one. Canelo and team meeting in Jan to choose opponent. Article on BS. Go read it.
                  You can't choose your opponent if those opponents avoid you. It takes two to tango. Ask dancing star Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    Floyd made manny a fair offer. He refused to sign fighting fear of needles. Floyd made manny a $40 mil, no ppv offer, manny turned it down. Yet in your mind the guy making the offers is scared but the guy refusing them is not.

So if you go to punch a guy in the face and he runs away, he's not scared but you are? Yeah that makes sense.

I'll just assume your opinion is shaped by the fact floyd beat JMM and Hatton like little *****es.
                    he did in 2009. its 2012!!!!!! pacquiao was well within his rights to say no to the extra testing seen as tho he doesnt have to do it. but again, that was 09.

you said yourself the 40 mil offer was a joke.

assume what you want, i really dont care. my opinion is shaped by the fact that he clearly doesnt want to fight.

the drug testing isnt even an issue seen as tho pacquiao will do it. pacquiao has said he will take 45% and do his fcukin tests. he has said he thinks floyd is scared of him on national tv. he also said floyd told him what if i lose? what was floyds reply to that? oh he desperate!!!!

the guy is terrified of losing his 0.

floyds words, "walking through cotto, c'mon man" "im going up in weight but i aint walkin through no guys"

and heres one for you, pac turned down the 40 mil, arum said he would give floyd the exact same terms he offered pacquiao but 50 mil.

and seen as tho you guys love to rewind back to a convenient point, how about you look right at the start. why was floyd not willing to fight him the same as he was hatton? why didnt hatton have to do these tests? is it because he wasnt walking through guys? its because floyd is scared of getting beat and obviously believed that pacquiao might beat him.

take the test we got a fight? yeah fcukin right.

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                      You can't choose your opponent if those opponents avoid you. It takes two to tango. Ask dancing star Floyd.
                      floyd isn't an opponent for anyone that's why Manny and Canelo can't choose him. They have to wait to get chosen.

Comment

Working...
                      X