No announcement yet.

Band Pvssy Riot sentenced to 2 years for making fun of Putin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MokMok View Post
    The richest men in the world are those who PRINT the money. Read a book sometimes please.

The women committed unlawful acts. They have been known to pull stunts like this in the past yet are more or less ignored. They just got hit by a deadend. Imagine somebody playing in an American stadium and burning the US flag at the same time. Im not sure if folks will be happy with that stunt.

However if you are stupid enough to attract attention by whatever manner, then by all means prepare to face the consequences.
    Why are you comparing 2 different senerios? What if a band came into a US church and started playing an anti-obama song? Would they get 2 years

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Why are you comparing 2 different senerios? What if a band came into a US church and started playing an anti-obama song? Would they get 2 years
      Uh, no. They might get a $500 fine for disorderly conduct and time served for trespassing and that's about it.

Poet

Comment

Man, Russia is such a great country with so many people in it - so much potential. But when you have fckers like this running the place, it's hard to see how golden Russia really is.....

Comment

Originally posted by MokMok View Post
          The richest men in the world are those who PRINT the money. Read a book sometimes please.

The women committed unlawful acts. They have been known to pull stunts like this in the past yet are more or less ignored. They just got hit by a deadend. Imagine somebody playing in an American stadium and burning the US flag at the same time. Im not sure if folks will be happy with that stunt.

However if you are stupid enough to attract attention by whatever manner, then by all means prepare to face the consequences.
          Yeah, let's just defend tyranny and blame the victims :rolleyes9: Got to love all these creeps getting in touch with their inner despot :rolleyes9:

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
            Uh, no. They might get a $500 fine for disorderly conduct and time served for trespassing and that's about it.

Poet
            I doubt they'd even be arrested. The band in russia wasnt even arrested. THey played for 1 min and then security showed them the door, and it was basically over.....until they released the video of it

Comment

Yeah, let's just defend tyranny and blame the victims :rolleyes9: Got to love all these creeps getting in touch with their inner despot :rolleyes9:

Poet
              arent you the gut who shitted all over me for no reason???!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Manos_de_Piedra View Post
                Are you drinking again?

Comment

Are you drinking again?

Comment

Originally posted by Manos_de_Piedra View Post
                    First off, I didn't "**** all over you". Second, what I said specifically was:
                    You learn to ignore it after a while.....or you don't survive.
                    Now, how in the hell you can get "****ting all over me" out me basically advising you to ignore the BS people try and lay on you is beyond me. Oh, and I said you shouldn't drink and post which is good advice.

Have a nice day!

Poet

Comment

I doubt they'd even be arrested. The band in russia wasnt even arrested. THey played for 1 min and then security showed them the door, and it was basically over.....until they released the video of it
                      Which it typical. Even 20 years after the fall of the Soviet Union there's still such a thing as "political crimes". Pure despotism.

Poet

Comment

Working...
                      X