Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto vs Hassan N’Dam N’Jikam

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto should fight Felix Sturm, Cotto would KO his ass. The French dude aint shiiit but is too big is a 50/50 fight.

Comment

N'Jikam boxes Cotto into a KO or crystal dec

Though it is a strangly appealing fight

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
        N'Jikam boxes Cotto into a KO or crystal dec

Though it is a strangly appealing fight
        He's not winning a decision at the Garden.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
          Cotto should fight Felix Sturm, Cotto would KO his ass. The French dude aint shiiit but is too big is a 50/50 fight.
          Cotto gets owned by Sturm.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
            on paper it sounds good but at 140 he won a vacant title..at 147 he won 2 vacant titles and at 154 he beat a 1 legged Jew for a title.now they want the weakest mw title holder at a 156 catchweight???? cotto has good names on his resume but he never BEAT anyone worth mentioning for a title...if he wasnts a mw title he should fight Sergio-Chavez winner or atleast Sturm

The vacant thing is the past.We all know he's defended his titles well 95% of his career.I could understand if he won them and DEFENDED it against bums his whole career but that's not the case.Mallignaggi,Judah,Clottey,Mosley,Margarito are all good names under his belt.He's only lost 2 times at the hands to 2 ATG's, Mayweather and Pacquiao.Cotto might possibly be the boxer who has fought the most well rounded guys.He's never failed a test,and most of all actively the only good veteran who can still give WW's and some Jr MW's a good run.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              The catchweight was not the biggest spectacle in that fight. It really never was. The only thing remotely similar is the catchweight. Everything else is worlds apart.
              So what does that make Cotto for requesting a catchweight for his 154 belt against a recently butchered cheater non contender with 1 good eye? Can you think of another fight with the champ asking a non top 10 guy in his div for a cw? I can't, help me out.

Comment

that wouldn't be the opponent to try and win a Championship against at 160, he has a style similar to Yuri Foreman, a stick at move style...BUT he is much faster and more athletic then Foreman and he is much bigger and has more Power then Foreman...IMO I thought Foreman was doing very well against Cotto before the Knee Injury

N'Dam N'Jikam would beat Cotto by UD at 160 IMO, at 154-156 Cotto would have a much better chance but I still think N'Jikam style would be extremely difficult for Cotto to deal with especially if he has to chase him around for 12 Rounds

someone posted "Felix Sturm" yes I think that would be a better match up for him from a stylistic standpoint
                Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 06-30-2012, 05:04 PM.

Comment

I love how Cotto complains that he didn't feel right having to absolutely make 145 against Pacquiao, but wants to bring N'Jikam down from 160 to 156??? Really???

N'Jikam is a good fighter, a Top 10 MW. But if Cotto wanted to make history in better fashion, he should fight the Pirog/Golovkin winner or the Geale/Sturm winner instead.

Comment

Dumb fight if you ask me

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                      He's not winning a decision at the Garden.
                      People always say that but in reality Cotto has never been given a gift at MSG. Mosley fight was a clear victory and Clottey was very close but no robbery.

Comment

Working...
                      X