Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum says Rios Katsidis is likely next. WOW!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Kats should really consider retiring after this bout (if it even happens). He's almost likely going to be the one that's going to be on the wrong end of another beating.

He seems like a real cool and down to earth guy. I'd hate to see him end up like a vegetable after giving the fans such thrilling fights. Like others have mentioned fighters like him have a very short shelf life and he's already been in some grueling wars.

Comment

Rios and Katsidis? Give him a better opponent. He could really hurt Katsidis. Katsidis should probably retire soon anyway, he just takes too much punishment.

Comment

Katsidis-Rios = Total War.

Hopefully it goes down.

Comment

Will be a good fight while it last, first few rounds itll be a war then Rios will end up destroying Katsidis and end his career

Comment

Is there an active boxer who takes more flush shots to the head than Katsidis? I mean i know he's exciting and all, but damn....its hard to watch sometimes.

Comment

Hate to burst the bubble: Katsidis is moving up a division and chasing Erik Morales. No plans to fight Brandon Rios. That's coming from someone in Team Katsidis.

Comment

Originally posted by ColWallace View Post
                Hate to burst the bubble: Katsidis is moving up a division and chasing Erik Morales. No plans to fight Brandon Rios. That's coming from someone in Team Katsidis.
                Good news. If anyone deserves a final payday it's Kats.

Comment

Tough love on Katsidis by peeps here.

IMO Kats still has one good fight left in him, and if ever this would be it with Rios, he can pull something.

If he was able to catch and knock down Marquez their last fight not long ago, its not that far fetched with Rios.

What's exciting is Rios would go toe-to-toe with Kats, and if Rios' inexperience will take a turn, he's gonna hug the canvass.
                  Last edited by Tamis!; 07-15-2011, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Wil be a great war for about 5 Rounds, Katsidis is done man, and Rios is to young, strong and on a roll right now.

Comment

I don't know if Katsidis is done. It was a bad match-up against Guerrero stylistically, but it wasn't a devastating loss. He showed the trademark grit and determination, but it was the southpaw stance that gave him issues, as it always has.

I realise the tread is probably running thin on those tyres, but I'm still on the sidelines as to where his career is at. Certainly this fight against Lozada will prove nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X