Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how can boxing be dying when there is 50 million hipsanics in the U.S?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who has the most money?

Whites or the hispanics?

Comment

Originally posted by Uchaaa View Post
      Wow, you americans have 50 million hispanics? Thats a lot. Are there more hispanics than black people?
      Yes, there are more Hispanics than African Americans in the United States. Boxing isn't as popular in the United States but it isn't dying by any stretch of the imagination. It's doing just fine.

Comment

so hispanics are the only ones watching boxing????strange im not hispanic

Comment

American TV should take advantage of this. Look at the US ratings for shows like Solo Boxeo on Telefutura!

Comment

Its very simple, if there is a mexican super star boxing thrives... Chavez carried boxing for a good part of the 90's and after that it was De La Hoya which carried boxing... If Saul El Canelo Alvarez can become the star that Chavez and De La Hoya once were, you can dam well bet MMA will simply be a small thorn in the side of boxing...

Comment

The day PPV came into boxing was the beginning of the end of the sport to mainstream audience, And not every hispanic in america are into sports, Some are involve in different activities.

Comment

People that say boxing is dead, or in danger clearly swallow semen.

Comment

Got show love for the Bay Boy who's taking out Katsidis Saturday...

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                    Only MMA **** and guys who watched boxing soley for tyson think boxing is dead. In fact 2010 was one of the best years boxing ever had. And its not just hispanics, we are seeing tons of eastern european talent in the bigger boxing divisions. And now boxing has a ton of new asian fans thanks to pac.

Boxing is going nowhere, bums like berto are getting paid 1m a fight.

I agree with that....

Anyways...... PRIDE NEVER DIE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      You know I post here alot, in comments on youtube related to fight vids, and chats in streams.......crazy thing is I end up talking with the same few dozen ppl all of the time on worldwide media outlets, that really tells me how much of a fringe sport its become sadly.

Its due to PPVs which limit exposure, robberies, the best not fighting the best, and how because one loss can be a career killer fighters are so protected.
                      Well I hear mixed things.....

Comment

Working...
                      X