Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is with *****s pushing martinez as p4p king?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF does that have to do who is the best P4P fighter in the world right now. For some strange reason us Americans hate to give Martinez his props and also we hate to give the Klitchos there props. Donaire wins one fight where he was in advantage in all areas but we want to put him ahead ofMartinez. BS Martinez for the last two years has put on the greatest show of skills and fought the toughest competition behind arguably Tim Bradley. These guys have fought tough fight after tough fight. Its PAC own fault for not thinking for himself. He had the chance to pick Mosley two years ago and Berto this year and no one knows why in hell he chose to fight Margarito. All you guys who love PAC as I do as well take a long look at what is really happening and you too will realize PAC has taken the easy road. Martinez is the true P4P king.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil WANG View Post
      He def has a case. For now though *****s will dickride him to take Pac's shine away, as they have been trying to do, since they put Floyd's nuts in their mouth.
      this..

i got no problems people putting him p4p #1 over pacquiao.

but its obvious that some of them are using this to **** on pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
        anyone but pac?

lol tell me whats the deal...
        *****s are deep **** Floyd hardcore fans. Its very clear they have motives why they pushing so hard for Martinez as P4P#1. Unbiased people can see that miles ahead. They hate Pac and blamed him why their queen still hiding in the name of VACATION! So they rather see someone to the top while pulling down Pac.
        Last edited by straightleft; 03-15-2011, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
          cause berto hasnt and refuses to fight anyone whos legit..hell even hbo is tired of his ass

plus he said he'd go as low as 152..hell he fought margo at 150 and margos rehydrated to 170 and is an inch taller than sergio..it aint the size that worries ya'll its the fact he isnt shot,coming off of a loss,or hasnt looked bad..ya'll fear him
          margo rehydrated to 165 not 170. Pac said before serio even called him out he's going back to 147. Sergio himself said pac was too small it will be a mismatch but now changed his tune because of a few million reasons $$$.

Comment

*****s are so obvious with their agendas... I also noticed that when Cotto beat Mayorga that most *****s were critical of Cotto or questioning Mayorga as a threat. I happened to think Mayorga looked better then ever, at least you can tell he worked hard in hopes of winning and was dreaming of spending that money he would make from fighting Manny. I wondered why then it occured to me that there had to be a pacquiao connection to this. By Cotto performing as good as he did against Mayorga it amplifies Pacquiao's victory over Cotto and putting in question the assertion that cotto's fight with Margarito made him a shot fighter for Pac to beat. Would a ***** really give Cotto credit?????? Out of the question since Manny destroyed Cotto.
            Last edited by Alibata; 03-15-2011, 02:41 AM.

Comment

bwahahaha, obvious reason: jealousy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tru story!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It's really quite simple- Pac chased their hero out of the sport and left them holding the bag. Said bag is filled with nothing but anger, shame, and resentment. Pac has done nothing to earn their hate, it's like Naz said 'if you don't like Pacquiao, he must've done something personally to you. Maybe he stole your girlfriend'.

Floyd peddling lottery soda and beating women/rent-a-cops instead of fighting has forced them to jump from one bandwagon to another in hopes of stealing Pac's thunder and trying to derail the unstoppable Manny Express as well as filling that void in their hearts. Last week it was Donaire, this week they're the 'Martinez Mafia', next week it will be Bradley or Khan, followed by Chavez Jr once he beats Zbik, and so on.

They're not actually fans of these guys, just use them to push their hate agenda. **** is sad, instead of enjoying the work of an ATG in his prime who is bringing boxing back to the masses, they do this.

Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil WANG View Post
                  He def has a case. For now though *****s will dickride him to take Pac's shine away, as they have been trying to do, since they put Floyd's nuts in their mouth.
                  Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  It kills ***** their boy is too cowardly to take on Pacquiao so they'll hate on MP any way they can.

these two post make a lot of sense

i will both make you e-rich when i reach 50bil

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                    It's really quite simple- Pac chased their hero out of the sport and left them holding the bag. Said bag is filled with nothing but anger, shame, and resentment. Pac has done nothing to earn their hate, it's like Naz said 'if you don't like Pacquiao, he must've done something personally to you. Maybe he stole your girlfriend'.

Floyd peddling lottery soda and beating women/rent-a-cops instead of fighting has forced them to jump from one bandwagon to another in hopes of stealing Pac's thunder and trying to derail the unstoppable Manny Express as well as filling that void in their hearts. Last week it was Donaire, this week they're the 'Martinez Mafia', next week it will be Bradley or Khan, followed by Chavez Jr once he beats Zbik, and so on.

They're not actually fans of these guys, just use them to push their hate agenda. **** is sad, instead of enjoying the work of an ATG in his prime who is bringing boxing back to the masses, they do this.

Oh well.

very good post, will green you bro

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                      what do *****s gotta do with it..boxing fans can see and appreciate who's actually fighting the best..and its martinez..manny hasnt been fighting anyone since cotto

i can post old videos as well

but i got 2

Pacman beat down a fighter that KOed Martinez.. Margarito can now fight at 154 possibly 160 and is still active.. Why doesnt Martinez redeem that loss?

And NO Martinez isnt fighting the best.. Paul Williams has a win over Martinez, who the f$#% was Dzinziriikskfsk or how ever the f#@$ you spell that sh#@, and Hopkins mopped Pavlik back to fairy land before Martinez got a hold of him..

Comment

Working...
                      X