Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pureboxer is an idiot and anybody who agrees with his logic is a moron as well....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.one View Post
    Force his way in LMAO.
    You get the point of this thread...

But, that is some dumbass ****... And, if you look at his thread. Nobody noticed that he said that or called him out on it...

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      Oh okay....lol.

Some Manny fans are cool peeps.
      yeah he is the main guy who makes those youtube videos that are anti-manny....the ones with all that theme music and **** trying to convince the world Manny is a steroid user.

Basically Pac fans started respond, he couldn't take the heat and started putting all pac fans on ignore like a pu$$y....lol

I mean I can't understand why people start stuff if they can't finish it. You flame expect to get flamed back.

Comment

lol yeah purebitch is a moron...he is so blinded by his manly love with floyd to the point that he hates anybody who criticizes his idol. for him floyd is a god who can say whatever nonsense he wants but it's blasphemous to say anything against him

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
          Honesty Pureboxer is the biggest pu$$y on NSB. I mean to put people on ignore just so you can create threads were everyone agrees with you is such a feminine move.
          Didnt realize that was what he was doing! Amazing!

Comment

I think I'm on ignore at one of his threads as well...can't reply.

Dang!

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxer View Post
              see??// at least TS has the balls and didnt put u on ignore unlike you.. low life matherfacker..

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                Again, I can't respond to his thread, so I am responding it in my own thread...

To say that ONE member from what team "forced" himself to another member locker room. Is idiotic, where is the common sense?

When did Naazim forced himself to Tito and Margarito locker room? Was he not allowed to be in there?

And, that makes Naazim a fraud?
                ..I dont remember him forcing himself anywhere..was the poster serious..Ill hope he was just exaggerating a bunch...lol!

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  I don't know and I don't care and frankly that is not the point of this thread....

The point is that dude is an idiot for saying Naazim forced himself to Tito and Marg locker room and he called him a fraud for doing what he is suppose to do. What he is required to do...
                  I have other reasons for my Naazim beef but I dont think he "forced" himself into the room though, a person from the opposite camp has to be present.

Comment

PureBoxer and Burner (aka No Ceilings) are both trolls and P4P # 1 & 2 IDIOTS.

Comment

im sure ill be on his iggy in a second

these floyd fans cant take it when people bring logic into arguements

Comment

Working...
                      X