Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Would Be The Latinos Cheering For?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

evry latino perfers that brawler style so pacquiao...

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Patriot View Post
      dude dont be like that. that **** is long over now plus they are fans of action packed fights just like everybody else except them *****s.
      lol yea I apologize about that. I just find it funny that I'm sitting here saying that because who could ever have thought that Cotto fans would be here talking about backing up Pac in a mayweather fight...when before this fight, they thought the opposite was going to happen

Comment

Originally posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
        lol yea I apologize about that. I just find it funny that I'm sitting here saying that because who could ever have thought that Cotto fans would be here talking about backing up Pac in a mayweather fight...when before this fight, they thought the opposite was going to happen
        pac has proven me wrong and i like his style of fighting and how he ducks no man so i would root for pac i would pick mayweather to win though but i also picked against pac in the oscar and cotto fights so i have been made aware that anything is possible with all that being said you are an angry little *****

Comment

definately for pac, i cant stand mayweather, even tho i admit he has amazing skills, but i really want that 0 to go to see if he can be a more humble person

Comment

Every Latino I know respects pacquiao's boxing style/skill set way more than Floyd's.

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario View Post
              definately for pac, i cant stand mayweather, even tho i admit he has amazing skills, but i really want that 0 to go to see if he can be a more humble person
              Damn you sound like a hater right now bro.. You want him to loose the 0 so he can become more humble like your man Cotto??? or do you want him to loose the 0 cause you're jealous your Idol lost his 0

with all that being said you are an angry little *****
              I'm for pac aswell..what are u tlaking about

Comment

I'm for pac aswell..what are u tlaking about[/QUOTE]

i know your for pac but you should take a note from your fellow pinoys and handle your victory with class you have come off like a serious hater and angry ***** in your last few posts

Comment

Working...
                X