No announcement yet.

Entourage season Finale Thread....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entourage season Finale Thread....

Who caught it yesterday?, looks like their setting up the next season to be the last. Great ****ing show.

I know what's gonna happen.

Ari will turn gay for Lloyd and they move to Brazil together.

Drama and Turtle will be kidnapped and replaced with exact replica robots who are programed to fly to Mars and build a missle big enough to destroy the Earth, but before this happens, Vincent Chase will stop them somehow.

E finally admits that he is a woman and commits suicide in a San Francisco gay club bathroom, Vincent Chase finds him, slips on the blood, falls and cracks his head open.

Thats all I will reveal for now.

Comment

great season, far better than last year(which wasnt that bad).

i love sloan.

Comment

Sloan look hot. How the hell did Eric pull that off?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Sloan look hot. How the hell did Eric pull that off?
          i think it helps that he is best friends with a millionaire and drives an aston martin.

Comment

Originally posted by The Fix View Post
            i think it helps that he is best friends with a millionaire and drives an aston martin.
            Yea

Plus the fact that its a TV show.

Comment

This show is wack.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Locz View Post
                This show is wack.
                I could never get into the show. I tried watching it a few times but it just didn't do anything for me.

Sorry, don't mean to come in here and talk ****. I know a lot of people who love the show. Maybe I should give it another try. Is the type of show that you should watch from the first episode or can you watch any episode and not be lost?

Comment

Fell asleep but about to watch it ondemand along with curb. Hope it was a good one.

Comment

Watched it this morning stoned out of my head and thought it was quality.

Comment

Working...
                    X