Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any chance the drug testing issue gets solved in flash like the purse split was?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd gets 60/40 because he's the bigger draw and he sells more than Manny. Manny can have his 24 day cut off.

Comment

Originally posted by ippo View Post
      then it wouldn't be random....
      but it would be a compromise.
      you can't keep everything in a compromise.

Comment

First of all Floyd has to beat Shane which would not be an easy fight at all...

But, if Floyd wins and accept the 50-50 split and the fight in Dallas then I think Pac will accept random blood testing. However, I think Floyd will demand the bigger split now. So this fight will not happen.

Comment

If I was Team Pacquiao, at this point I'd create a fuss about it regardless.

If they come and accept terms right from the jump, people are going to wonder why they didn't accept last time.

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
            Floyd gets 60/40 because he's the bigger draw and he sells more than Manny. Manny can have his 24 day cut off.
            But, bro you understand that is not going to happen right?

Comment

look how many people Pacquiao drew to Dallas.. and look how much of a hard time Mayweather had filling the MGM with an opponent that was more known then Clottey..
              No way is Mayweather the bigger draw now.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

But, if Floyd wins and accept the 50-50 split and the fight in Dallas then I think Pac will accept random blood testing. However, I think Floyd will demand the bigger split now. So this fight will not happen.
                Fight should take place in Vegas. Arum is not going to give Floyd any of the site fee.

Floyd should demand the bigger split because he's sells more than Manny and his fight with SSM is going to sell more than Pac's fight with Clottey.

Mayweather lies, Team Pacquaio are liars, numbers don't lie.

Comment

Fight should take place in Vegas. Arum is not going to give Floyd any of the site fee.

Floyd should demand the bigger split because he's sells more than Manny and his fight with SSM is going to sell more than Pac's fight with Clottey.

First of all I don't care if Floyd gets 99-1 split. I am not getting part of that money so that **** doesn't concern me personally I dont give a fuck who should demand or deserve what. I just want the fight signed.

However, I do know fuck OST if any of these mofo's try to get a bigger split than the fight is not going to happen period. You won't have to worry about he OST. The split will kill the fight. To even start negotiating it will have to be 50-50.

Dude I was there in Dallas. Arum is going to want the fight there. He already said Pac is not fighting in the MGM ever again for the who Floyd-Malignaggi bull**** that MGM was holding out for. And, the numbers Pac did in Dallas will double with Floyd on there. Jerry Jones will want that there. Just like how Golden boy is in bed with MGM, Jones is in bed with Arum bro.

But, if Pac drops that whole silly demand of 10mil penalty per lb and Floyd agreed to Dallas and 50-50 split then Pac should and I think would agree to OST. If Floyd drops the OST demand and agree to 50-50 split. Then I could see Pac fighting in Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

Floyd will accept 50-50. He has no choice. There's absolutely noone after Shane that floyd will be able to fight except pacquiao without causing a revolt even among his fans.

Pacquiao in the meantime still has credible options at 140 and the option to go to 154 and go for an 8th divisional world title.

Comment

Oh god, Manny giving up 10% of the purse does not make up for the unrequired blood tests. If anything, he should get rid of the $10mill per pound since that's not required either.

Comment

Working...
                      X