Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i'll be honest i'm not a hardcore boxing fan who knows every fighter perfectly....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaycuban View Post
    People are always talking that he never fights the best, now everybody is talking about how great Marquez is so if Floyd comes back and beats him people wont be able to come up with excuses to take credit away from the win as the usually do.
    JMM can't be floyd... even if they were the same size, floyd would still beat him.

Comment

It would be an intersting fight, I hope it is at like 143-144. At that weight the fight means a lot more to me then at 147, if it was at 140 it would mean even more. While not at the same time they have fought in the some of the same weight classes, so if the timing was different they could have met in those.

I favor Floyd, but I want to see Floyd and Pacquiao fight so him fighting JMM can't be that out of order (although styles do make fights, and I have a tough time seeing JMM comming out with a win).

Boxing has taught me one thing though you never count out a great fighter, and JMM is great so even if i can not see a shot for him that does not mean it does not exists.

Comment

Originally posted by Howlin' Wolf View Post
        because Floyd IS too big.. Juan Diaz looked huge against Marquez.
        If Marquez was having problems with Diaz size.. you don't think he'll have even more problems with a welterweight?
        Why do you think I said what I said in my first post? I know he's too big, that's exactly what I was saying.

Originally posted by jaycuban View Post
        People are always talking that he never fights the best, now everybody is talking about how great Marquez is so if Floyd comes back and beats him people wont be able to come up with excuses to take credit away from the win as the usually do.

No chance. He'll be accused of cherry pickin' smaller opponents and taking only fights he knows he can win, and it'd be true.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

I do not know if I could put it in his top 5 wins.

1 Corrales
          2 JLC
          3 Oscar
          4 Hatton
          5 Actually yea I would put it about here, although you could argue Zab or Genaro were bigger tests at the given time

Comment

Obviously it would be a huge win if it happened, but it never will.

Comment

Working...
            X