No announcement yet.

Bringer caught a damn Magikarp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    Bringer is gonna avoid this thread like it's church.
    Yup. I mean, it's not exactly like I already posted in it once or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by lovetopunch View Post
      so what boat was Jesus on holding a sucker fish?

duhassnucca!
      It was Peter's boat. Why don't you go ask him "what boat" it was? You bible study reject.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
        Yup. I mean, it's not exactly like I already posted in it once or anything.
        Bro, any reason why no one really looks at the suggestion section? It would be good to have someone listen.

Comment

Mods and admins check the suggestions section fairly often. The problem is that we're not capable of making the changes that some of you suggest. We're moderators and administrators, not the actual owner or designer of the website. Furthermore, when the page layout was changed a while back everybody hated it and posted about how terrible it was.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            Mods and admins check the suggestions section fairly often. The problem is that we're not capable of making the changes that some of you suggest. We're moderators and administrators, not the actual owner or designer of the website. Furthermore, when the page layout was changed a while back everybody hated it and posted about how terrible it was.
            The lady out had bugs, of course people would hate it, but if was there for a few days if that. Usually there are fixes for bugs and people don't often like change anyway. However given time, those changes do get accepted.

Seems like because there are a lack of replies, no one is interested. I understand you don't do the designing but for example the android app was useful and now we can't download it. No one has said why. I guess no one has to, but yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by lovetopunch View Post
              Jose during the day. Joselita during the night.

Milagros :boobies: Modafocka! Get it right

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                Bringer is gonna avoid this thread like it's church.
                Just like Khan avoided rematching that plantain vendor who knocked him the fuck out.

Comment

bringer got skillz.

Comment

Unhinged random bump

Comment

Working...
                    X