No announcement yet.

Joel Osteen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    That picture of that kid is one of the saddest things I have ever seen.

I'm seriously close to tearing up over here.

Fuck....
    Top 3 ways to die in my book. SMH

Comment

He's certainly is a P4P religious crook

Comment

He's a ****** and a fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          He's a ****** and a fraud.

You jelly, bro?

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post

You jelly, bro?
            osteen isn't really a preacher, he's more like a humanist motivational speaker who is a christian. his messages are pretty one dimensional, he only focuses on speaking what he thinks his audience wants to hear. benny hinn, however, now that guy is a crook. he might say he worships God, but really he worships $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
              osteen isn't really a preacher, he's more like a humanist motivational speaker who is a christian. his messages are pretty one dimensional, he only focuses on speaking what he thinks his audience wants to hear. benny hinn, however, now that guy is a crook. he might say he worships God, but really he worships $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
              Yeah, I know. But I couldn't find a Joel Osteen gif.

Comment

Olsteen is great, very motivational and upbeat, and more importantly gets the message across.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  I actually don't ridicule people's religions on this forum. I am very respectful, much more than Piggy I should say but I just defend the rights of people when religious people want to impose their views on the rest of us which seems to be happening a lot in this country.

There's a difference. If religious people would just keep their religion to themselves, I would love that.
                  Religious people are compelled to preach because they think it's their way of saving people by enlightening them.

And don't you think you're more of ridiculing the people being preched because you're not giving them their rights to decide?
                  Last edited by led; 05-15-2013, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
                    Religious people are compelled to preach because they think it's their way of saving people by enlightening them.

And don't you think you're more of ridiculing the people being preched because you're not giving them their rights to decide?
                    I understand one of the tenants of Christianity is to proselytize, I get that. I just think when Christians for example want to bring religion into our public schools the way they are trying in Louisiana, Texas and S. Carolina, it's wrong.

Or the way they are voting AGAINST the rights of American citizens because of their sexual orientation. I can give you many more examples including Christians trying to teach "intelligent design" in our science classes.

You want to believe in a god, that's fine with me. Personally I don't care what it is that you believe or worship, but belief is different from FACTS. We need to teach science in schools and keep prayer and religion out of our govt.

That's when I get upset and then "ridicule" religious people.

Comment

Love the guy. To each their own, but listening to him has helped bring back my spirituality. No shoving God down your throat, just common sense without Bible thumping.

Comment

Working...
                      X