Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacdbest
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

I think Rigo has the mental edge over Donaire in this one and that's HUGE. I had this fight as 50/50 but like I said before, I think Rigo has the SLIGHT edge now...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Mental is one of Donaire's strongest edge!! Donaire's just toy with Darchinyan in the presser! Never backdown against Vasquez! Rigo cant even speak English!
    As you can see that isn't the case here. Donaire is not toying with Rigo and you don't need to know English to mentally **** someone. Donaire has been trying to pull out of this fight every chance he gets due Rigo's team mind games with the testing and whatnot. Expect some more mind ****age from Diaz come fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
      Mental is one of Donaire's strongest edge!! Donaire's just toy with Darchinyan in the presser! Never backdown against Vasquez! Rigo cant even speak English!
      What does speaking English have to do with being mentally strong?

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
        Yea, some Donaire fans are being realistic about it but for the most part all I hear is "Donaire is gonna blow Rigo out of the water."

Donaire makes easy work on all top fighters he fought! Darhinyan got schooled, Montiel was separated with his senses! Nishioka become shy! And Rigo's not even known as a warrior! He's not even in the top 15 p4p. he runs when gets hurt!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
          Donaire makes easy work on all top fighters he fought! Darhinyan got schooled, Montiel was separated with his senses! Nishioka become shy! And Rigo's not even known as a warrior! He's not even in the top 15 p4p. he runs when gets hurt!
          Wouldn't you know it? So does Nonito!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest
            Quote:

Yea, some Donaire fans are being realistic about it but for the most part all I hear is "Donaire is gonna blow Rigo out of the water."

Idk why I keep wasting my time. There's no sense in talking to you.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              What does speaking English have to do with being mentally strong?
              Just like Floyd! Just like Broner! they use their mental edge! You can play with the media better!

Comment

maybe its the BS app, but you are the worst quoter ive ever seen lol

Comment

u whine too much! I'm just telling the truth!

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber
                    Quote:

maybe its the BS app, but you are the worst quoter ive ever seen lol
                    Lol its the app. This **** is wacky. I have seen some of my posts on my computer and it does look confusing/annoying.

Comment

Alvarado did his best work fighting Brandon..... That shoulder roll imitation needs to go if he wants to win

As far as Donaire-Rigo.?.?.? Ehh we'll see

Comment

Working...
                      X