No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner: Nobody at 140 Would Pose a Problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner: Nobody at 140 Would Pose a Problem

WBC lightweight champion Adrien Broner (26-0, 22KOs) is seriously considering a a move to 140-pounds as early as his next fight. Broner is hoping to fight WBO champion Ricky Burns, but he won't wait around for the match.

Broner doesn't see any of the top names in the junior welterweight division - including Brandon Rios, Amir Khan, Danny Garcia and Juan Manuel Marquez - who would pose a problem for him.

Broner retained his WBC title for the first time on Saturday night at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, with a fifth round stoppage of British challenger Gavin Rees.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Man please

Comment

Thats it ....it finalized.... Broner is a ******ed. 140 division is a different animal. He goes 140 he is toast.

Comment

I hope those fights happen...

Comment

I told you, lmao. Broner is going to 140, and he is going to make them all look the same. Broner can box and brawl, the others can't, and that's we he will make the guys at 140 look ordinary.

Comment

OK, then fight mathysse

Comment

there's no doubt that Broner is a star. The "problem" is that he's not as quick as he thinks and not as polished as he thinks, I've been saying it for months. punching power only will take you so far, and at 1st I thought maybe I was seeing things but after last night I see his footwork is terrible. Floyd moves around better at age 35. Either way at 140 chinny and all, Khan just on hand speed alone gives Broner all kinds of problems right now should he want it, the kid is just talking though lol

Comment

From the names the article points out, only Marquez poses a threat.

Comment

All talk as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Broner should fight Burns at 135 next and then Khan at 140. Come out with Lil Scrappy - "Split ya dome, put you straight, knock out all ya'll" - No Problem

After putting the Khan to sleep, Adrien "The Euro-cutioner" Broner should stop ducking Garcia.

In the meantime Broner stay ducking the JMW's and MW's! Won't even look Ward in the face. He so scared. We won't even talk about LHW's. Broner stay ducking.

Comment

Working...
                    X