No announcement yet.

NEW! VIDEO: Juan Manuel Marquez is Ripped/Muscular

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
    Obviously, Pac is not scared of a roided JMM. The fight will go on. These guys are warriors.
    thats almost like saying a guy with a gun isnt scared of another guy with a gun. why should he be

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
      Right....because NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN ON ROIDS OR SUSPECTED OF ROIDS before then. Get out of here.
      I got 7B Marquez doesn't stop Pacquiao or were you just talking out your ass?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        thats almost like saying a guy with a gun isnt scared of another guy with a gun. why should he be
        Very true. Fight fire with fire. I have no problem with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
          Very true. Fight fire with fire. I have no problem with that.
          Seems JMM agrees with this reasoning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            jmm didnt refuse tests for years and to me thats enough.

But hey maybe he is juicing but since pac doesnt take tests we eill never know.
            Pac didn't really refuse testing for years. He refused it for the first fight when he was the first one asked. When no other opponent ever had to be tested and he was all the sudden singled out. I would of refused it to under those circumstances.

Comment

• Marquez looks terrific and very strong. Unless he gets clipped, he will be in this fight at the very least. Victor Conte call this a "Green Light" fight meaning they can do whatever the hell the want and no test or questions will be asked. Pacquiao better be doing his due diligence or he might take another loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
                Because Mexican food >>>>>>>>>> whatever Manny was eating at age 16 lol
                Buboy was eating all his food, he's said that himself. If he'd never met Buboy, Manny would be fighting the Klitschkos by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  Seems JMM agrees with this reasoning.
                  As long as fights eventually get made. That's all fans want. They want to see fights, not excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
                    lol@pac-buttlickers trying to hype jmm as credible opponent just in case pac looks good.......jmm is still 40yrs old and a lw and hype-manny still holds all the physical advantages against jmm. he should of steam-rolled through jmm the last fight.

excellent post..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                      Pac didn't really refuse testing for years. He refused it for the first fight when he was the first one asked. When no other opponent ever had to be tested and he was all the sudden singled out. I would of refused it to under those circumstances.
                      refusal is refusal abd it wasnt just for the first fight he refused for years till recently so go try to spin it somewhere else.

Comment

Working...
                      X