Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Hopkins beats Dawson, who would you like to see him fight next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Hopkins beats Dawson, who would you like to see him fight next?

Even though I'm picking Dawson, If B-hop were to win it will be interesting to see what he does next.

I just can't see a Bute fight for the simple fact that it will more than likely happen in Canada. To me that is a robbery waiting to happen.

Also, I don't see the point in a Cloud fight, and outside of retiring (which is what he should do) I'm curious as to what most people think would be the best fight for him if he were to continue in the sport of boxing.

Rofl, Hopkins will not beat Dawson. Nobody wants to see that old man box ever again after his last embarrassing performance. I actually feel sorry for people who paid for that PPV. Dawson will put in work because he's an actual boxing candidate whereas Hopkins only has that "oh I feel sorry for him he's so old" feel.

Comment

If he does beat Dawson, I hope he retires. That'd be a great way to go out.

If not, I wouldn't mind seeing Nathan Cleverly, to unify titles. I'd rather not see him fight Cloud, if Cloud beats Pascal. Cloud has to beat Campillo convincingly first.

Or take on a young top contender like Sillakh, once he beats someone in the Top 10 at LHW. I can't see a Bute fight happening, he and Ward said they won't fight each other, so who else???

I say Cleverly to unify or just retire.

On a side note, I think Dawson is going to really take it to Hopkins this fight. I'll be amazed if Hopkins can beat Chad Dawson, at this point in his career. He's pretty much coming off a one year layoff

Comment

IF he beats Dawson take Cleves belt in a unification fight and ride off into the sunset...... Hes earned it and he has nothing to prove anymore.... Wouldn't mind seeing him get one more belt and one last paycheck b4 he leaves the game....

Comment

Win the cruiser belt.

Comment

he should fight manny pacquiao so pacman can knock him out all the way back to jail. maybe he can share a cell with chicken mayweather LMAO

Comment

win or lose I would love to see him against Tarver at Cruiserweight!

Comment

Fight Vitali at Heavyweight. Vitali is awkward enough that I could buy Hopkins having the craft to outbox him - at least as far as buying into the fight. I think Wlad is way too coordinated but a fight with Vitali is a little interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadmazing View Post
                  Fight Vitali at Heavyweight. Vitali is awkward enough that I could buy Hopkins having the craft to outbox him - at least as far as buying into the fight. I think Wlad is way too coordinated but a fight with Vitali is a little interesting.
                  Hopkins would get hurt badly if he fought either one of the K brothers. IF he can get past Dawson which I dont think he will then the winner of Froch Bute would be a good choice since there is no other big names at lhw and Ward doesn't seem interested.

Comment

he wont beat dawson but if he did he should retire, if he doesnt want to retire either he should fight either tarver or toney at CW. i dont want to see him in there with the young guns, they can make better fights without BHop. maybe cloud if he KO's pascal but thats it.

cleverly doesnt deserve to fight hopkins, he hasnt beat anybody.. typical welsh businessman fighting bums then going for a shot old man with a big name to trick some sheep shagging redneck he knows how to fight.. disgraceful ****ing welshmen

Comment

Working...
                    X