Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fights to watch tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jesus christ i got worried for a sec thinking today was the 9th haha, hops is fighting next week!

Comment

Someone please verify this for me, does Showtime televise the untelevised part of the card on a different channel? I think that's what I've read around here and if so do they televise ALL the fights that they dont show on regular Showtime?

If the answer is yes, Im switching to Showtime TODAY!

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
        Someone please verify this for me, does Showtime televise the untelevised part of the card on a different channel? I think that's what I've read around here and if so do they televise ALL the fights that they dont show on regular Showtime?

was wondering the same thing.

Comment

Yes. On ShoXtreme which comes with the Showtime package.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            Yes. On ShoXtreme which comes with the Showtime package.
            So they show EVERY single fight that is not televised on regular Showtime? I need to switch asap. Showtime is beating out HBO on fights anyway and they show the untelevised part of the card too. I gotta catch Luis Arias tonight cause nobody uploads his fights.

Comment

So they show EVERY single fight that is not televised on regular Showtime? I need to switch asap. Showtime is beating out HBO on fights anyway and they show the untelevised part of the card too. I gotta catch Luis Arias tonight cause nobody uploads his fights.
              I heard the dude is green like an apple, he doesn't have that escuelita cuban style and is kind of disorganized lol but he does have potential. I didnt know they show the undercard on extreme thats nuts i wish i would've known that i been missing mad fights. I got noth HBO and showtime since i watch dexter and a few hbo shows

Tonight I aint doing **** but watching Brasil vs Cuba, Showtime box and Game of thrones!!!!

What you think about abril does he have a chance

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanboss87 View Post
                I heard the dude is green like an apple, he doesn't have that escuelita cuban style and is kind of disorganized lol but he does have potential. I didnt know they show the undercard on extreme thats nuts i wish i would've known that i been missing mad fights. I got noth HBO and showtime since i watch dexter and a few hbo shows

Tonight I aint doing **** but watching Brasil vs Cuba, Showtime box and Game of thrones!!!!

What you think about abril does he have a chance
                Brazil vs Cuba? Soccer or baseball and where? Of course Abril has a chance, he always has a chance. A chance at winning OR getting robbed.

Like I said in the other thread, Ive only watched Arias spar in the Mayweather gym and nobody has uploaded his pro fights. He was born in the US so yea don't expect not Finca type **** from him. Same thing with El Maja Socarras, he doesn't have the Cuban style either even he spars with Rigo. He wasn't born here but he was brought here when he was very little, if Im not mistaken.

Comment

Im watching Baldomir-Floyd live and recording Ali-Tyson for later

Comment

They've been doing this for a while

Comment

Brazil vs Cuba? Soccer or baseball and where? Of course Abril has a chance, he always has a chance. A chance at winning OR getting robbed.

Like I said in the other thread, Ive only watched Arias spar in the Mayweather gym and nobody has uploaded his pro fights. He was born in the US so yea don't expect not Finca type **** from him. Same thing with El Maja Socarras, he doesn't have the Cuban style either even he spars with Rigo. He wasn't born here but he was brought here when he was very little, if Im not mistaken.
                      Is for Baseball, the World Baseball Cup which just started yesterday they play tonight at 10:30 pm and its on MLB TV

Well we know he always has a chance of getting robbed lol

I went to bookmaker today trided to put $200 on Rigondeaux but they still don't have the fight listed which is lame. I really hope when they do put it on the odds will be nuts i did put some chump change on cuba for tonight though and chinese tapei

Yeah i think maja came here when he was like 12

Comment

Working...
                      X