Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phone interviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, that went about as well as I could've expected.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Well, that went about as well as I could've expected.
      What happened son?

Comment

The dude on the other end of the line heard death metal in the back ground, and got scared...
        Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 03-16-2012, 05:42 PM.

Comment

I only did one and it was for a position on a website. Never for a job.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            The dude on the other end of the line heard death metal in the back ground, and got scared...
            Bringer took the advice of Ugh!.

Comment

No, I wasn't being sarcastic, I actually mean it went about as well as it could've.

Thankfully, I don't really get nervous in situations like that, so I never had to clear my throat or utter an "uhm" or anything. I just answered everything directly and it was over within 15 minutes. Ontop of that, I made the guy laugh at one point, so we'll see what happens.

Comment

No, I wasn't being sarcastic, I actually mean it went about as well as it could've.

Thankfully, I don't really get nervous in situations like that, so I never had to clear my throat or utter an "uhm" or anything. I just answered everything directly and it was over within 15 minutes. Ontop of that, I made the guy laugh at one point, so we'll see what happens.
                Sounds good man, I completely blew the last one I had

Comment

You can't say some **** like that without giving me details, Shiranui.

Comment

You can't say some **** like that without giving me details, Shiranui.
                    It was about a year ago, unexpected call woke me up so I had zero prep time (wasn't like they'd informed me a phone interview was coming) on like two hours sleep Think I stuttered through the whole thing, was only adrenaline that kept me coherent.

Comment

They suck but are a necessary evil.

The ones they make us do, suck and last forever.

I really feel sorry for the candidates having to do magic tricks at a moment's notice.

My dad gave me great advice before I got my first job. He said just say and do exactly the opposite of what you really think.

Served me well throughout the years.

Comment

Working...
                      X