No announcement yet.

Tomorrow Manny will be exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
    Thanks cockeater. Although I have never read it, I'll take your word for it. I was not aware he tested positive, but I have taken his name out and chosen another abuser to put in his place, Rafael Palmeiro.
    LOOOOLLL!!!!

dude!

Rafael Palmeiro was ALSO CAUGHT USING STEROIDS!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...080100739.html

you should take his name out as well.

and the best part?

THEY USED URINE TESTS TO CATCH HIM!
    Last edited by AFighter4U; 07-23-2011, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Manny has never agreed to full random blood testing up until the fight during negotiations. He only ever claims to have agreed after he has signed to fight somebody else. You are mistaken.
      Better believe it dude. Floyd kept moving the goal post and was forced to take a long vacation when he knew his bluffs would all gonna be called. He came back demanding $100 million.

Dickriding too much screws up people's brains.

\

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post

I get it nimrod.

You'll take a slurring video of Floyd and all his uncles taking shots over Pac all day and treat it like a bible, over a clear as day video of Pac's broken english.

Believe what you wanna belive, coz like I always say, this'll be fun while it last.
        You think I care what the old Mayweather men say?

I am concerned with Pacquiao himself REFUSING TO TAKE A BLOOD TEST. What those idiots have said means nothing to me. I never thought in a million years when this drug testing issue came up that Pacquiao would react in the same manner as a CHEATER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
          Better believe it dude. Floyd kept moving the goal post and was forced to take a long vacation when he knew his bluffs would all gonna be called. He came back demanding $100 million.

Dickriding too much screws up people's brains.

\
          You are an idiot beyond comprehension.

Comment

You think I care what the old Mayweather men say?

I am concerned with Pacquiao himself REFUSING TO TAKE A BLOOD TEST. What those idiots have said means nothing to me. I never thought in a million years when this drug testing issue came up that Pacquiao would react in the same manner as a CHEATER.

LOL I'd bet you do.

Coz you're not even sure if Pac DID REFUSE the tests.

Now let me ask you again, are you really sure it was really Pac who refused the tests?

And if you are, you got proof?

Just answer that simple question. Very simple.

Comment

• everyone whos not a blind pac nuthugger feels there must be smth wrong with pac.. just too much drama over this testing issue

Comment

• Is Mayweather clean on his 40 fights before the OST against Mosley?

Comment

• Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                  Is Mayweather clean on his 40 fights before the OST against Mosley?
                  He could very well have been abusing steroids. We will never know.

Comment

• Is anyone on here really clear-cut sure if it was really Manny who refused the test?

No bait, just wanna know if they have some videos or stuff with Manny on record refusing the tests flat out.

No Arum, no Michael Kockz, no Roach or Ariza and his POS team. Just Pac.

Anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
                      Is anyone on here really clear-cut sure if it was really Manny who refused the test?

No bait, just wanna know if they have some videos or stuff with Manny on record refusing the tests flat out.

No Arum, no Michael Kockz, no Roach or Ariza and his POS team. Just Pac.

Anyone?
                      c'mmon maaan ! everyone knows pac is a b.itch he does whatever his pimp arum tells him to do.. he doesnt even know whats ''supplements'' he's being given

Comment

Working...
                      X