No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko > Vitali Klitschko: Tougher fight for Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
    I think you are right on the money, but when looking at these two fighters, its tough to say who is the easier. Vitali is older, maybe slower, and less defensive, but he's also tougher. Its hard to say.
    If I were a quick, explosive power puncher and you were to give me the choice of an opponent who's also quick, technically excellent and very hard to hit but isn't the toughest guy around versus a guy who's slow, old, gives you openings but can take a mean punch I know who I'd pick. Whatever Haye's faults he can bang, and I've never once entertained the notion that Vitali can't be hurt by anything Haye throws at him. Wlad, on the other hand, won't be hit by anything Haye throws at him. That's the difference in my mind.

Comment

i don't know personally i tend to POSSIBLY agree that vitali will be easier for haye because vitali is just getting too slow and old and i have a feeling haye can counter him and make for at least a very close match if not a tight SD win. whereas wlad is in his prime, punches much harder at this point (vitali couldn't even put away his last few opponents) and will really make haye question if he even wants to be in the ring with him when he lands a solid cross on that glass chin of his

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
        If I were a quick, explosive power puncher and you were to give me the choice of an opponent who's also quick, technically excellent and very hard to hit but isn't the toughest guy around versus a guy who's slow, old, gives you openings but can take a mean punch I know who I'd pick. Whatever Haye's faults he can bang, and I've never once entertained the notion that Vitali can't be hurt by anything Haye throws at him. Wlad, on the other hand, won't be hit by anything Haye throws at him. That's the difference in my mind.
        Good post exactly what I was thinking.

Comment

I think they both would beat Haye

Comment

Working...
          X