No announcement yet.

Ahmadinejad challenges Obama to TV debate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
    its not even debatable, Iran has done things as far as claiming the Holocaust was a myth and acts of terrorism going on all around his country and he wants to debate about Solutions? His only solution would be to be allowed to produce nuclear weapons and not get **** for it. Which will never happen.
    That's ridiculous... that's not an action, it's his opinion, however controversial it may be. And why do you speak of Ahmadinejad's opinion as "Iran has done things"?

Should Obama's opinion be looked at as "USA has done things"?

No, because he hasn't done anything in the name of the US, he shared his opinion and it was taken out of context. Sounds like the sensationalist media has done a number on you.

I had the same image of Ahmadinejad being a maniac in charge of a country until I saw his interview by a US journalist on a US show taped when he came over to the US. When he was asked a question about the Holocaust denial, he put forth his reasoning in a logical and well thought out manner that did not suggest that he is some maniacal dictator.

"Acts of terrorism going all around his country", is a skewed uninformed opinion. You speak as if terrorist are given asylum in Iran, which it's the opposite. Terrorists are put to death in Iran.

Your opinion is strictly based on images and issues from the perspective Fox, MSNBC, CNN choose to give you.

Comment

Originally posted by overme View Post
      Why don't you just your stone roses account to post this, why use one of your many others. Do you think it looks like more people agree with you or something?
      I wouldnt even had thought he was an alt until he said Your on IGNORE to me in the Best PM Ever thread like Stones used to do to everyone. Although the Venom coward is a quite a bit more ******ed acting than Stones is, Stones atleast on occassion actually says interesting and relevant stuff. But this Venom Character is just hillarious and love raising my post count to own him after he tries to come back with ******ed remarks.

Comment

Originally posted by venom1 View Post
        ermm in this thread more people have agreed with me, stone roses how the **** am i stone roses i am venom1 muppet. If i was another person wouldn't it show up on a mod's account for having the same IP? think before you speak. In fact Stone Roses has a picture as his sig and his name is in green, i don't even know how to do such a thing. The fact people been repping me shows people agree, to be honest, i don't care what you think, i ain't ever spoken to you, so don't act like you know me.
        you ****** there you go again telling people think before you speak I think you should follow and obide by what you say to others. You have been here long enough to know that you can create alt after alt and actually sign in and out as different users from the same computer throughout the day to post as someone else. And furthermore people get banned and 10 seconds later they are on here with a different account from the same computer. Havent you ever heard of an IP scrambler? Man your oblivious to whats going on around you obviously and you can keep thinking your the man and so cool and how everyone likes you just remember there are people here with Longevity, and respect from others, that **** has to be earned. Just because you posted one thread and 2 out of 3 people who replied to that thread agree with you doesnt make you right. It just make the others who agreed with you coward as well. Fact!

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
          That's ridiculous... that's not an action, it's his opinion, however controversial it may be. And why do you speak of Ahmadinejad's opinion as "Iran has done things"?

Should Obama's opinion be looked at as "USA has done things"?

No, because he hasn't done anything in the name of the US, he shared his opinion and it was taken out of context. Sounds like the sensationalist media has done a number on you.

I had the same image of Ahmadinejad being a maniac in charge of a country until I saw his interview by a US journalist on a US show taped when he came over to the US. When he was asked a question about the Holocaust denial, he put forth his reasoning in a logical and well thought out manner that did not suggest that he is some maniacal dictator.

"Acts of terrorism going all around his country", is a skewed uninformed opinion. You speak as if terrorist are given asylum in Iran, which it's the opposite. Terrorists are put to death in Iran.

Your opinion is strictly based on images and issues from the perspective Fox, MSNBC, CNN choose to give you.
          dont watch the news brother, dont read the news papers either, I live the life and have been around long enough to know whats right and wrong. News is not really news it's entertainment for people, people think what they hear on the news is the truth I think the exact opposite because all you ever see on the news is death and killings happened here you dont ever hear anything good unless some poor child raises money and gives it to charity. News papers are just another outlet for people to give entertainment to others as well. My opinions are based off numerous outlets some I agree with and some I do not but after watching or reading both sides of the spectrum I make my decision based on that. Theres always 2 sides to the story and making a decision to whats right and wrong is based on seeing and hearing from both.

Comment

dont watch the news brother, dont read the news papers either, I live the life and have been around long enough to know whats right and wrong. News is not really news it's entertainment for people, people think what they hear on the news is the truth I think the exact opposite because all you ever see on the news is death and killings happened here you dont ever hear anything good unless some poor child raises money and gives it to charity. News papers are just another outlet for people to give entertainment to others as well. My opinions are based off numerous outlets some I agree with and some I do not but after watching or reading both sides of the spectrum I make my decision based on that. Theres always 2 sides to the story and making a decision to whats right and wrong is based on seeing and hearing from both.
            Good **** man, I usually don't defend politicians because they're the scum of the Earth, but your opinion looked as if it was skewed from the US media, so I had to respond.

The man's points and reasoning sound to logical to be shunned as he has been by the UN where foreign "leaders" just get up and walkout.

Comment

How is he a terrorist you dumb ****?

He is coming up with a good solution, USA has as much nuclear weapons as north korea and iran, didn't usa invade iraq to find these weapons of mass destruction which 7 years on still hasn't been found?

how is he a terrorist prove it? has he killed hundreds of people at a time or send out killers to the usa? NO.

You're a terrorist! can i prove it? no so **** off before you accuse people, if you want to call someone anything, call your beloved president Obama a terrorist, call George Bush one, didn't he send out millions of baby killers to kill and rape children and destroy homes and kill people?

Call Obama a coward for not having a backbone to be a man by having a one on one talk in front of the entire planet dumbass.
              Wow. I thought we were buddies. Just because I disagree with your point of you does NOT make me dumb. But I truly hope that your day brightens for you.

Comment

lol wut?????

Comment

How is he a terrorist you dumb ****?

He is coming up with a good solution, USA has as much nuclear weapons as north korea and iran, didn't usa invade iraq to find these weapons of mass destruction which 7 years on still hasn't been found?

how is he a terrorist prove it? has he killed hundreds of people at a time or send out killers to the usa? NO.

You're a terrorist! can i prove it? no so **** off before you accuse people, if you want to call someone anything, call your beloved president Obama a terrorist, call George Bush one, didn't he send out millions of baby killers to kill and rape children and destroy homes and kill people?

Call Obama a coward for not having a backbone to be a man by having a one on one talk in front of the entire planet dumbass.
                  Incidentally, Obama is not my President and I am Black, and I have a Islamic background though I do not practice any religion.

I was speaking tongue in cheek. I hope you have a heart attack.

Comment

not gonna happen. Don't even expect an answer

Comment

saddam did the same thing shortly before we knocked him off...

Comment

Working...
                      X