No announcement yet.

Possibility/probablity of Mayweather vs GGG on september 2015

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
    Damn,i have to say that im honestly suprised. I expected at least a few diehard mayweather fans to come out an say how mayweather would school golovkin,but i guess the general opinion is that theres no way in hell that floyds getting in the ring with triple g.
    There is no reason at all for that fight to happen..none..zip 0..does not even make sense

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post

/thread

Geez what's with these ggg vs Floyd threads

Guys wanna find someone to beat Floyd that's what it is
      He weighs the same as Pacquiao on fight night, Mayweather should fight GGG while Pacquiao fights Vargas.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        The possibility of an Alien ****ing me in the ass tonight is greater
        larry,

a toothless gummy crack whore is still a human being.

Comment

Will never happen

Comment

Not happening.

I have a feeling Floyd is really fighting Pacquiao. Regardless of how concerned Floyd is of his squeaky clean record, he wouldn't turn down that much money. May-Pac would break PPV records.

Comment

Damn,i have to say that im honestly suprised. I expected at least a few diehard mayweather fans to come out an say how mayweather would school golovkin,but i guess the general opinion is that theres no way in hell that floyds getting in the ring with triple g.

It's one thing to have a decent to good chance, it's another to jump into inevitable defeat two weight classes above your natural weight.

Comment

Entertain the idea for a second. with the rumors going around wad of the possibility of mayweather rematching cotto on may 2nd for cottos middleweight belt,what is the possibility of mayweather unifying with Gennady Golovkin in september. And please guys,dont use the whole "ggg is too big for mayweather" excuse. If he can fight a middleweight cotto at 155,then he can fight a middlewight ggg at 155 too.
                Your dreaming Mayweather would get knocked out with that over the top hook to the temple when he tries his shoulder roll bang those two front knuckles into his ugly head

Comment

0% chance of happening

Comment

Working...
                  X