No announcement yet.

Conference Call - Malik Scott to Chisora: "You sound like a housen*gg* now"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom2013 View Post
    Malik sounded intimidated and shaken by what Chisora was saying.

Is Dell-Boy mentally tougher, and will that help him in breaking down a technically superior boxer?
    yes malik did sound intimidated! But i still think he wins a decision!

Comment

Malik sounded angry. Chisora sounded more composed talking, but in the ring he tends to fight stupidly and doesn't adapt well to other fighters' styles.

Chisora will probably need a KO to beat Malik.

Comment

I bet Scott had never heard that term before Django Unchained, either.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2013 View Post
          Malik sounded intimidated and shaken by what Chisora was saying.

Is Dell-Boy mentally tougher, and will that help him in breaking down a technically superior boxer?
          I don't think there's any fighter on the planet that could get in Chisoras head. Say what you want about him, but he owns that part of the game.

He's crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            I bet Scott had never heard that term before Django Unchained, either.
            Man that terms' been floating around Philly since the 90's. It turned me off from Scott when he used it though. No need to take it there. Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              Chisora makes me laugh, he was ripping the whole black american thug in chains from the hood "gangsta" persona.

Scott was saying he was from north philly like he was some tough guy while Del Boy was talkin about how he lives in a nice privileged area where he doesn't even have to lock his car.
              I live in North Philly and not necessarily a sane place to live but I'm use to it and I love it. Chisora called him a slave, and was saying all this other stuff before Scott said he was from NP.

Comment

C'mon Del-Boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Master Pimpin View Post
                  I live in North Philly and not necessarily a sane place to live but I'm use to it and I love it. Chisora called him a slave, and was saying all this other stuff before Scott said he was from NP.
                  It's funny to hear Scott talking about North Philly being tough. Del Boy is from Zimbabwe. I'm pretty sure it's worse.

Comment

Working...
                  X