Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has trump's reflexes been put to the test yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    You won't find such a gif for Sanders.

Unlike Trump and Clinton, people (even those who disagree with him politically) find him sincere and honest.
    Nobody is even paying attention to him other than perpetually stoned college kids. He is a fringe/protest candidate so far left it just evokes laughter and pats on the head.

With that said he is still a target of the even further left. BLM types have crashed his rallies and his reaction was retreat.
    Last edited by ////; 06-07-2016, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      Nobody is even paying attention to him other than perpetually stoned college kids. He is a fringe/protest candidate so far left it just evokes laughter and pats on the head.

With that said he is still a target of the even further left. BLM types have crashed his rallies and his reaction was retreat.
      He didn't retreat. He exposed them as ******ed by standing there stoic and letting them spew their idiocy for the entire audience to hear.

Best response of any candidate thus far, IMO.

Trump ran in Chicago, doe.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
        You won't find such a gif for Sanders.

Unlike Trump and Clinton, people (even those who disagree with him politically) find him sincere and honest.
        Maybe he preaches against a crowd that is less violent than the crowd Trump preaches against?
        Just a possibility.

Comment

guys,stop with the political BS.

i want to see which potential candidate has the best athleticism and superior muscle twitch fibers. do we really want a prz-dent that can't even block a punch thrown by a 40 year old punch drunk ricardo mayorga on drugs?

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
            guys,stop with the political BS.

i want to see which potential candidate has the best athleticism and superior muscle twitch fibers. do we really want a prz-dent that can't even block a punch thrown by a 40 year old punch drunk ricardo mayorga on drugs?

Will your jeepnee be pro Hillary or pro Trump? What are you gonna paint on your ride. You gotta represent player. TNT lives matter. Who you down with?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Will your jeepnee be pro Hillary or pro Trump? What are you gonna paint on your ride. You gotta represent player. TNT lives matter. Who you down with?
              i'm not buying a jeepnee bro. that's not my style. and i am pro trump but i probably won't vote.

Comment

i'm not buying a jeepnee bro. that's not my style. and i am pro trump but i probably won't vote.
                I won't vote because my mail in vote won't matter. I am from Cali. I believe Hillary takes Cali.

The electoral college and the two party system basically makes all this stuff meaningless.

You can get a jeepnee with a v 10 with great horse power.

Jeepnee are my style. I am not an idiotic kid wanting to street race and endanger others.

Those lil phags need to be decapitated on the spot when they crash into property or innocent drivers/people agreed?

Or are you a fan of the too fast and too furiously stupid youth?

Comment

I won't vote because my mail in vote won't matter. I am from Cali. I believe Hillary takes Cali.

The electoral college and the two party system basically makes all this stuff meaningless.

You can get a jeepnee with a v 10 with great horse power.

Jeepnee are my style. I am not an idiotic kid wanting to street race and endanger others.

Those lil phags need to be decapitated on the spot when they crash into property or innocent drivers/people agreed?

Or are you a fan of the too fast and too furiously stupid youth?
                  i like fast cars but i don't drive like a fast and furious type. those guys are losers compensating for having a tiny jeepnee.

Comment

i like fast cars but i don't drive like a fast and furious type. those guys are losers compensating for having a tiny jeepnee.
                    Glad to hear it. Those punks piss me off. We got them in Japan too.

I believe there is a time and place to put the pedal to the metal, but it is not on the streets.

Drive out to eastern Cali, in the day light, clear sky's and drive as fast as you want. Cops should let people on some roads.

Call them go fast highway's.

I used to have a white 91 crx Si, Pinoy, Chicano's everyone wanted to buy it from me. It was my commuter car. Young clowns would ask me about it regularly. They wanted to know if I was gonna put an integra motor in it, and all kinds of stupid crap.

I gave it to my nephew after he completed his Marine corps training and it got stolen two times and stripped. Honda parts are expensive.

I thought about all those car worshiper's and just laughed. A car is a tool for me, A to B. I worked at edmunds and test drove some awesome rides. But, no car defines me.

Comment

I worked at edmunds and test drove some awesome rides. But, no car defines me.
                      how did u work for edmunds? sounds like a cool place to work. i use that website all the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X